Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stuart Wardley 21:17 - Sep 3 with 2621 viewsmarkrtid

So I’m watching the mighty Bury Town Fc losing 3-0 today and some geezer turns to me and asks me who I support? (Non league is friendly in that way.)

Not that pile of shit I says. I’m West London and the only team there is QPR.

Come and meet my mate Stuart, he says. He use to play for QPR.

Most ex QPR players are the salt of the earth and Stuart, as it turns out, is no exception. He was so happy to talk about our shared passion for QPR and more.

It was just a chance meeting and the fact I had been eyeing up his friend Millie all afternoon proves there is a silver lining for someone somewhere.

Really nice bloke.

Non League is Great. Sometimes.
Stuart Wardley on 10:27 - Sep 4 with 2160 viewsPlanetHonneywood

A couple of years back, I was out on a session in Doha, and I was introduced to this chap from Saffron Walden. I then blurted our: do you know Stuart Wardley?

He gives me the strangest look and says, how do you know of him? Upon informing I was an Rfosi and the next thing he gets out his phone, calls Wardley and we start chatting.

Totally agree, lovely lad and didn’t mind his phished mate calling with an equally phished mate to talk Rs.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Stuart Wardley on 11:14 - Sep 4 with 2091 viewsTGRRRSSS

I always felt a bit for Wardley he always tried, and did get a few goals - remember Ipswich away 4-1?

Did he get 2 or 3? I can't remember but he did score a decent one I remember at that game.

Also felt for him when the guy got on the pitch after Stockport game at the walk around and had a go at him, an odd choice giving I remember him being a tall well built guy and there were others far more deserving if you must.

Crouchie was on the pitch too (not that he was deserving obvs) and just nearby as I recall.
Stuart Wardley on 11:20 - Sep 4 with 2061 viewsLblock

Torquay away FA Cup replay - was there that night and he scored a worldy.

A player like him nowadays would turn you a HUGE profit.
Plucked from non league then scores a hatful in first season and you’d have bigger clubs offering a few mill for him.shame that season was a one off.

Anyway…. That’s not the big question here.

The big question is…….. Millie? Did ya?

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Stuart Wardley on 11:25 - Sep 4 with 2049 viewsTGRRRSSS

Yeah you'd wonder but didn't Gerry say he's probably have dropped him but he kep getting these goals?
Stuart Wardley on 12:36 - Sep 5 with 1593 viewsenfieldargh

https://twitter.com/wardleystuart

fair few of his goals on here, scored some top goals

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Stuart Wardley on 12:39 - Sep 5 with 1590 viewsenfieldargh

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Stuart Wardley on 14:30 - Sep 5 with 1407 viewsRs_Holy

Stuart Wardley on 12:39 - Sep 5 by enfieldargh

the dulcet tones of Tony Incenzo unless I'm greatly mistaken... better than that Irish bloke I suppose???
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024