Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Referee this afternoon 17:39 - Sep 3 with 4749 viewsextratimeR

That was some performance this afternoon from the Referee, long time since I have seen anything this poor.

I'm not suggesting he was the only factor this afternoon, but completely out of touch with game from literally the first minute.

( Sadly I didn't read Clive's pre match Ref assessment, so perhaps this qualifies as a normal performance?

I really liked "Tim" when he came on, he looks bloody useful.

I supp

Referee this afternoon on 17:41 - Sep 3 with 4247 viewsextratimeR

Meant to mention that it now seems accepted practise that Chair and Willock can be kicked to pieces for 90 minutes, ( by Joe Allen mainly).
Referee this afternoon on 17:47 - Sep 3 with 4194 viewsdmm

Yep, the ref was very poor right through the game. Arguably cost us a point. Nick London called him a homer and rightly so.
Referee this afternoon on 17:55 - Sep 3 with 4127 viewsHarbour

Having seen the replay …appreciate the ref can’t do this it looked like it hit his shoulder …is that a pen?
Referee this afternoon on 18:09 - Sep 3 with 4037 viewsextratimeR

I haven't seen a replay, but none of the Swansea players appealed for a Penalty untill after the Ref Ref his whistle.
Referee this afternoon on 18:24 - Sep 3 with 3899 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

No matter how hard Joe Allen kicks Chair and Willock, he’ll never be able to kick that Taarabt nutmeg out of his memory.
Referee this afternoon on 18:56 - Sep 3 with 3754 viewsted_hendrix

Every fan of every club has seen situations like the first minute go against them, In some cases the ref will know he's done a wrongun and maybe try and even things up as the game progress's, today however the bloody ref managed to actually get worse.

It hurts but we'll have to take It on the chin, get back on the training pitch and practise our passing to each other which I though let us down today.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Referee this afternoon on 18:59 - Sep 3 with 3726 viewsextratimeR

Referee this afternoon on 18:56 - Sep 3 by ted_hendrix

Every fan of every club has seen situations like the first minute go against them, In some cases the ref will know he's done a wrongun and maybe try and even things up as the game progress's, today however the bloody ref managed to actually get worse.

It hurts but we'll have to take It on the chin, get back on the training pitch and practise our passing to each other which I though let us down today.

Yes, very fair point.
Referee this afternoon on 19:07 - Sep 3 with 3694 viewsJuzzie

Well, as refs dont seem to want to send players off in the first minute lets just nobble the best player in each team we play from kick off.
Login to get fewer ads

Referee this afternoon on 19:19 - Sep 3 with 3623 viewsstevec

Thought the refs were pretty good in our wins against Boro, Watford and Hull.
Referee this afternoon on 19:27 - Sep 3 with 3589 viewsdaveB

He was really poor, a clear penalty at the start of the gamne, he gave the same foul multiple times in other areas of the pitch. Penalty looked harsh and as ever did nothing about the time wasting.

We lost ultimatley as we didn't play well enough but ref was pretty rubbish
Referee this afternoon on 20:11 - Sep 3 with 3422 viewsessextaxiboy

Referee this afternoon on 17:41 - Sep 3 by extratimeR

Meant to mention that it now seems accepted practise that Chair and Willock can be kicked to pieces for 90 minutes, ( by Joe Allen mainly).

That was the tactic last season , our goal threat can be kicked to the floor 40 yds from goal . With 5 subs fouls can be rotated when cards are imminent .
Referee this afternoon on 20:29 - Sep 3 with 3349 viewssprocket

Referee this afternoon on 19:27 - Sep 3 by daveB

He was really poor, a clear penalty at the start of the gamne, he gave the same foul multiple times in other areas of the pitch. Penalty looked harsh and as ever did nothing about the time wasting.

We lost ultimatley as we didn't play well enough but ref was pretty rubbish

Foul was outside box. Red card though... Shocking refereeing display
Referee this afternoon on 20:38 - Sep 3 with 3316 viewssevenhoop

Referee this afternoon on 20:29 - Sep 3 by sprocket

it was a blatant red card within a minute of the start- ref gives that and doesn't bottle it, we win. simple as that
Referee this afternoon on 22:03 - Sep 3 with 3145 viewsDWQPR

It’s interesting that I found an article on the Swansea fansnetwork site last night bemoaning the quality of there referees that Martin had complained to the EFL about, our mates Stroud, Woolmer and what surprised me was also todays ref who always seemed quite decent. Last week we had Stroud who seemed actually alright and I dare say that the Swansea fans won’t be moaning about the refereeing of todays game. That said the quality in the main is woeful.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Referee this afternoon on 22:48 - Sep 3 with 3025 viewsdaveB

Referee this afternoon on 20:29 - Sep 3 by sprocket

i thought it was inside but only saw on stream so not seen replays or anything since
Referee this afternoon on 00:22 - Sep 4 with 2889 viewsnix

Referee this afternoon on 20:11 - Sep 3 by essextaxiboy

That was the tactic last season , our goal threat can be kicked to the floor 40 yds from goal . With 5 subs fouls can be rotated when cards are imminent .

Yes they absolutely did this to Willock and Odubajo last season. Definite tactic.
Referee this afternoon on 07:29 - Sep 4 with 2717 viewsderbyhoop

Referee this afternoon on 22:48 - Sep 3 by daveB

i thought it was inside but only saw on stream so not seen replays or anything since

It was outside. But still an obvious red.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Referee this afternoon on 08:50 - Sep 4 with 2551 viewsHAYESBOY

Rewatching it this morning and its outside the box but a red all day. Hope we get a decision like that go our way to even it out this season.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Referee this afternoon on 09:03 - Sep 4 with 2511 viewswortonranger

Just watched highlights on Offish
Let’s be honest, how many refs will send someone off as early as that? Virtually never happens. He can’t be close enough for clear view, the ball travelled nearly the length of the pitch. So it’s down to the Lino. If he flags I bet it would have been a yellow not a red.
Also, spotted a clear shirt pull on one of their players in our area on second half corner.
I know we all see things through hooped specs, and yesterday I thought we were robbed. Today...simples..Swansea played better than us!
By the way, I thought Dykes played well. That should ensure my popularity!
Referee this afternoon on 09:31 - Sep 4 with 2435 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Referee this afternoon on 19:19 - Sep 3 by stevec

Thought the refs were pretty good in our wins against Boro, Watford and Hull.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Referee this afternoon on 10:50 - Sep 4 with 2307 viewskernowhoop

Referee this afternoon on 09:03 - Sep 4 by wortonranger

Just watched highlights on Offish
Let’s be honest, how many refs will send someone off as early as that? Virtually never happens. He can’t be close enough for clear view, the ball travelled nearly the length of the pitch. So it’s down to the Lino. If he flags I bet it would have been a yellow not a red.
Also, spotted a clear shirt pull on one of their players in our area on second half corner.
I know we all see things through hooped specs, and yesterday I thought we were robbed. Today...simples..Swansea played better than us!
By the way, I thought Dykes played well. That should ensure my popularity!

'Also, spotted a clear shirt pull on one of their players in our area on second half corner.'

I saw that one, too, Worton. Such a clear tug that it doubled the size of the shirt. Not sure who did it, but we were lucky to get away with that one. Dare I say it but, with the Swansea player's shirt stretched out like a sail, it was actually more obvious than the first-minute foul on Willock.
Referee this afternoon on 11:01 - Sep 4 with 2279 viewsstanistheman

I would say he cost us a win because the foul' (not given) on Willock in the 1st minute was a red card offence as he was the last defender and Willock had a 1 on 1 with the keeper.

The standard of refereeing in the country is p1$$ poor and judging by their use of it in the Premiership yesterday amongst previous seasons they can't even use the Video Technology correctly.
Referee this afternoon on 13:04 - Sep 4 with 2135 viewsdachiltern

All I will say is, disappointing.
Referee this afternoon on 13:15 - Sep 4 with 2110 viewsCamberleyR

I hate seeing players go down when there's absolutely no reason to but Willock was too honest. Had he gone down when their player was all over him we may have got the sending off. In that situation, you rarely see players go when the fouled player stays on their feet.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Referee this afternoon on 13:22 - Sep 4 with 2088 viewswood_hoop

Hoping this ref is in charge of our next game......

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024