Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sending out tickets late for away games 22:15 - Sep 13 with 8394 viewsPatfromPoole

Why in the name of fcuk do the club do this?

A number of us are still waiting on tickets for Villa away.

They were ordered weeks and weeks ago.

Well in advance of the post strike, if the club are intending blaming that.

I understand the same happened for Wolves.

Energy companies apart maybe, it is difficult to think of any other industry that treats its customers with so little consideration.

Still, as long as they do the business on the pitch, we will forgive them for the shambles off it.

BOLD AND BRAVE.

Poll: Does anybody think Saints can get promoted this season?

Sending out tickets late for away games on 10:23 - Sep 14 with 1427 viewssaintwizzler

Sending out tickets late for away games on 09:12 - Sep 14 by PatfromPoole

Can you contact Toby and Martin pronto regarding a new franking machine for the ticket office, bae?

They said they will give you a free padded seat upgrade for the Carabao Cup blockbuster against Sheffield Wednesday if you can do them a good deal.

👍

They use Postage Paid Impression (pre paid envelopes) which the ticket(s) and address label are put in.
These are placed in Royal Mail trays that are picked up a Royal Mail Collection Driver daily.
The driver calls even if there’s no letters or 1000 letters.
There will be a collection everyday.
There’s no trips to a post box or Post Office involved.

Couldn’t be easier.

We thought that we had the answers, It was the questions we had wrong.
Poll: Knowing what we know now, should we have sacked Hasenhüttl?

Sending out tickets late for away games on 10:27 - Sep 14 with 1419 viewsPatfromPoole

Sending out tickets late for away games on 10:23 - Sep 14 by saintwizzler

They use Postage Paid Impression (pre paid envelopes) which the ticket(s) and address label are put in.
These are placed in Royal Mail trays that are picked up a Royal Mail Collection Driver daily.
The driver calls even if there’s no letters or 1000 letters.
There will be a collection everyday.
There’s no trips to a post box or Post Office involved.

Couldn’t be easier.

Do you fancy a job in Marketing, Wiz?

Sending out tickets late for away games on 10:32 - Sep 14 with 1412 viewssaintwizzler

Sending out tickets late for away games on 10:27 - Sep 14 by PatfromPoole

Do you fancy a job in Marketing, Wiz?

If it involves starting at 2pm, driving about picturesque countryside, listening to Radio 2 & finishing at 6pm, then I’m in!

Sending out tickets late for away games on 11:17 - Sep 14 with 1378 viewsfranniesTache

I really don't understand why in this day and age we can't have e-tickets like you get at the cricket (or for home games).

Most if not all premier league clubs have scanners now so it'd be a piece of piss to allow you to scan a ticket from your phone and it'd save the clubs money in printing and postage (obviously you can't get rid of physical tickets completely as some people don't have smart phones).

But i guess that's probably way to sensible for football clubs to implement...
Sending out tickets late for away games on 11:32 - Sep 14 with 1360 viewsPatfromPoole

Sending out tickets late for away games on 11:17 - Sep 14 by franniesTache

I really don't understand why in this day and age we can't have e-tickets like you get at the cricket (or for home games).

Most if not all premier league clubs have scanners now so it'd be a piece of piss to allow you to scan a ticket from your phone and it'd save the clubs money in printing and postage (obviously you can't get rid of physical tickets completely as some people don't have smart phones).

But i guess that's probably way to sensible for football clubs to implement...

Part of me thinks that the ticket office are being ordered to be deliberately useless so that e-tickets become the default solution, and it becomes more accepted by our fans due to the uselessness of the status quo.

Thereby creating cost savings.

Sending out tickets late for away games on 11:55 - Sep 14 with 1340 viewssaintwizzler

Sending out tickets late for away games on 11:32 - Sep 14 by PatfromPoole

Part of me thinks that the ticket office are being ordered to be deliberately useless so that e-tickets become the default solution, and it becomes more accepted by our fans due to the uselessness of the status quo.

You’ve had too much birthday cake Sunshine.
Chillax.
You’ll be burnt out by the time the paartay starts l8rz!!
🎉🥳🍾🎁🎈🎊👯‍♀️👯👯‍♂️🪅🪩

Sending out tickets late for away games on 12:20 - Sep 14 with 1325 viewsSaintNick

Sending out tickets late for away games on 11:32 - Sep 14 by PatfromPoole

With respect Pat at the moment you and just about everyone posting on message boards are part of the problem and not the solution, the club take no notice of message boards, but they would take notice of supporters groups.

Lok at the much maligned on here Liverpool fans, they are all scum and live away from Liverpool etc etc, but they have the most organised supporters group in the country, they lobby the club and make sure these things get sorted, ok they don't get their own way on everything, but they know how to protest, a few years ago when Liverpool wanted to put ticket prices up including up to £72 in some areas, in the next game 10,000 of them stood up and walked out in the 72nd minute, didn't matter what the scoreline was at the time they made their point.

They have forced Liverpool to live up to their responsibilities and now have a new supporters board and the creation of a “legally-binding commitment to strategic-level supporter engagement” — a first in the Premier League.

https://thefsa.org.uk/news/liverpool-unveil-supporters-board-and-new-engagement-

Of course we have the Saints voice lol.

So excuse me for sticking up for Liverpool supporters from time to time, call them all the bin dipping names etc, but they won't put up with their club taking liberties

I bet no one on here has e mailed the supporter liason officer and made a complaint yet

This post has been edited by an administrator

Satisfying The Bloodlust Of The Masses In Peacetime

Sending out tickets late for away games on 12:57 - Sep 14 with 1299 views1ASIN12

Sending out tickets late for away games on 12:20 - Sep 14 by SaintNick

With respect Pat at the moment you and just about everyone posting on message boards are part of the problem and not the solution, the club take no notice of message boards, but they would take notice of supporters groups.

Lok at the much maligned on here Liverpool fans, they are all scum and live away from Liverpool etc etc, but they have the most organised supporters group in the country, they lobby the club and make sure these things get sorted, ok they don't get their own way on everything, but they know how to protest, a few years ago when Liverpool wanted to put ticket prices up including up to £72 in some areas, in the next game 10,000 of them stood up and walked out in the 72nd minute, didn't matter what the scoreline was at the time they made their point.

They have forced Liverpool to live up to their responsibilities and now have a new supporters board and the creation of a “legally-binding commitment to strategic-level supporter engagement” — a first in the Premier League.

https://thefsa.org.uk/news/liverpool-unveil-supporters-board-and-new-engagement-

So excuse me for sticking up for Liverpool supporters from time to time, call them all the bin dipping names etc, but they won't put up with their club taking liberties

I bet no one on here has e mailed the supporter liason officer and made a complaint yet

Is the Saints Voice still going? Never had any real feedback form any meetings they may have had?

You are right Nick if we had a worth while supporters group then this is the sort of thing they could take up with the club.

Along With safe standing, away fans in home sections, Block 1 & 2 and the fact the club give more tickets to away fans then they need to for both league and cup games.
Login to get fewer ads

Sending out tickets late for away games on 13:09 - Sep 14 with 1295 viewsPatfromPoole

Sending out tickets late for away games on 12:20 - Sep 14 by SaintNick

I emailed the Supporter Liaison Officer at the start of the season to complain about the Block 1 / 2 situation.

To be fair, she gave a fairly full and frank response.

I am hugely annoyed by but grudgingly have to accept the Club’s stance.

I have considered sending a complaint about the late sending of tickets for away matches.

My position is somewhat compromised however by the fact that the requests for tickets have not gone out in my name…. Bit difficult to complain when they won’t have a record of me buying the tickets in the first place.

In all seriousness, I would actually be very surprised if the Club don’t monitor message boards. They seem to have a whole playing squad size team in Marketing who could easily do this.

Besides, there is great eloquence on this message board, mainly from Wiz, and they might learn a thing or two.

Sending out tickets late for away games on 13:32 - Sep 14 with 1276 viewsSalisburySaint

Sending out tickets late for away games on 08:23 - Sep 14 by Buggalugs

Home ticket revenues go to SFC, away ticket sales don't

Doesn’t make any difference they’ve taken to money anyway, it’s just inconvenience to us the supporters
Sending out tickets late for away games on 14:49 - Sep 14 with 1249 viewsSaintsforeverj

Sending out tickets late for away games on 09:17 - Sep 14 by SaintNick

Rather than blaming the CEO or perhaps Dragan Solvic, lets not forget this thing didn't use to happen when Gao was in charge did it, so he must have been a great owner, likewise with Rupert Lowe he always used to make sure the tickets went out on time.

Why not actually focus on what the problem actually is and the person responsible for the issue, ie the ticket office and the person in charge of the ticket office, rather than post messages on a message board, why not write to the club itself.

Firstly send a letter/e mail of complaint to supporter services https://www.southamptonfc.com/supporter-services/how-to-contact-us

Have a look at their supporter charter ( This is a condition of being in the Premier League and they have to abide by it and you can complain to the Premier League if they dont)

This is under About Us https://www.southamptonfc.com/supporter-services

The Supporter Liaison Officer — Aaron Heskins- Complain directly to him, he will have to deal with it.

In the charter is set down the complaints procedure (Page 20) there are procedures set and regulated by the Premier League and if not resolved you have the right to go to the Football Ombudsman as i did and won as some will remember back in 2012.

The truth is this firstly, if enough people make the complaint they will have to do something about it and lets face it is a fairly minor complaint in terms of a Premier League football club and one that at worst is resolved by picking up a replacement ticket on the day, a pain in the arse I know I have had to do it.

If they get a raft of complaints that will highlight the issue to the club, otherwise its just a load of moaning fans on message boards.

Secondly if i can find out all this info and the procedures in just 5 minutes why can't you, of course i appreciate that there are other areas of priority such as Liverpool FC & it's fans, which is ironic because it would never happen there because they have proper fan groups who fight for these things and we don't and again I refer you back to the Football Ombudsman case of 2012.

So don't moan about this again unless you have done something about it and e mailed supporter services with an official complaint, dont forget if they haven't replied in 3 working days even just to acknowledge your complaint then they are in breach of the charter and that is a separate complaint.

I have emailed them about this, and I have also emailed them about the low away allocations. I have not received a response.

The person at the top is responsible Nick. The ticket office manager is under the direction of those above them. The top man should be ensuring the smooth running of everything. The ticket office manager will be told to take low away allocations for example or will be told to keep postage costs down, staff costs or whatever it is that's causing this.

As for Gao, this sort of thing did happen a lot actually and still is - promising big screens, low away allocations, scanners not working, dirty stadium, away fans in home areas, nothing has changed. I have emailed about this too, believe you me, I emailed about away fans in the home sections and many other things, including getting squashed on the way out of St Mary's after games, walking up to the footbridge. They either send a generic response back or they don't answer.

It does need lots of fans to complain, I agree with you but many more would, if you didn't keep standing up for the club on things that arn't acceptable. We certainly do need a proper fans group, but not one headed by someone who keeps standing up for a really poor service that's for sure. I stand up for Ralph, and many other things when it's right to do so. But to keep not sending out tickets game after game, to keep having away fans in the home sections year after year, to lie to the fans about away ticket policies is not acceptable is it?

Unfortunately, there is a sense that many of our fans are too polite to do anything, but the less polite ones, in the Itchen North get thrown out and banned. I get the feeling they don't care if the stadium was half empty. Most of their money comes from TV deals, so protesting wouldn't make much difference.

As for Liverpool and the other top clubs, they do need their billions of supporters around the world, there is more coverage so these fans have a bit more power. You seem to forget their status and how this makes it much easier for the club but also their fans. A few hundred Saints fans, they would just ban them and it would get little media coverage, but that's not the point. The few thousand loyal Saints fans who are upset about something, should be listened to. We shouldn't have to fight on the streets should we? I have sent emails about tickets, and I'm sure many other have chasing them, just send them out in time. It can't be that difficult!!
[Post edited 14 Sep 2022 14:54]

Poll: Would you like Ings to come back?

Sending out tickets late for away games on 15:38 - Sep 14 with 1221 viewsSaintNick

Sending out tickets late for away games on 14:49 - Sep 14 by Saintsforeverj

I have emailed them about this, and I have also emailed them about the low away allocations. I have not received a response.

The person at the top is responsible Nick. The ticket office manager is under the direction of those above them. The top man should be ensuring the smooth running of everything. The ticket office manager will be told to take low away allocations for example or will be told to keep postage costs down, staff costs or whatever it is that's causing this.

As for Gao, this sort of thing did happen a lot actually and still is - promising big screens, low away allocations, scanners not working, dirty stadium, away fans in home areas, nothing has changed. I have emailed about this too, believe you me, I emailed about away fans in the home sections and many other things, including getting squashed on the way out of St Mary's after games, walking up to the footbridge. They either send a generic response back or they don't answer.

It does need lots of fans to complain, I agree with you but many more would, if you didn't keep standing up for the club on things that arn't acceptable. We certainly do need a proper fans group, but not one headed by someone who keeps standing up for a really poor service that's for sure. I stand up for Ralph, and many other things when it's right to do so. But to keep not sending out tickets game after game, to keep having away fans in the home sections year after year, to lie to the fans about away ticket policies is not acceptable is it?

Unfortunately, there is a sense that many of our fans are too polite to do anything, but the less polite ones, in the Itchen North get thrown out and banned. I get the feeling they don't care if the stadium was half empty. Most of their money comes from TV deals, so protesting wouldn't make much difference.

As for Liverpool and the other top clubs, they do need their billions of supporters around the world, there is more coverage so these fans have a bit more power. You seem to forget their status and how this makes it much easier for the club but also their fans. A few hundred Saints fans, they would just ban them and it would get little media coverage, but that's not the point. The few thousand loyal Saints fans who are upset about something, should be listened to. We shouldn't have to fight on the streets should we? I have sent emails about tickets, and I'm sure many other have chasing them, just send them out in time. It can't be that difficult!!

Sorry but you are wrong, the person at the top is not responsible for complaints, if you have an issue with Tesco or British Airways you dont speak to the CEO, he only gets involved and oversees the department and deals with it if they are not doing it. There is a management structure in place

You are not following the set process, who did you e mail ? have you e mailed the supporter liason officer and registered a complaint, he is then bound by the charter to deal with it , he cannot ignore it.

When Semmens reviews the ticket office department for instance he will want data on how many complaints etc and how many were resolved , this is stuff they have to do, if you think Semmens will be talking to the ticket office manager about postage costs you clearly don't understand the level he is at compared to the ticket office manager, it is all about line management.

I am not standing up for the club on anything, I want people to stand up to them on what they are doing wrong, but nobody does, posting on a message nboard isnt enough, it needs organised supporters groups such as Spirit of Shankly at Liverpool, go to their website and see what they do, they don't moan about it on message boards.

Some things arent that easy to stop, how do you stop a Saints supporter getting a ticket for an away supporter, how do you stop him walking into the stadium when he has no colours showing and looks like everyone else coming in, you only find out when he stands up when his team scores and then we start the process again, you are never going to stop it happening, it is impossible to stop unless we introduce a season ticket and member only stadium and no club will do that unless they are selling out, we arent so we need the casual fan to come to the ground and support us.

If we filled the stadium week in week out we wouldnt have a problem with away fans is the simple answer.

If you think that most of the money comes from TV deals then you are wrong, the Champions end up with about £35 million more a season than the side who finishes 17th, its about £2 million per place, the ability for a club to compete and survive is all about what they can generate by its supporters, merchandising and having sell out crowds go hand in hand, the more fans the more merchandising you sell and the more advertising and the higher rate you can charge it is a vicious circle.

Even at our level the difference between Saints and Bournemouth is our crowds, we get 20,000 more per game which just in ticket revenue alone is something around £15 million a season .

The Spirit Of Shakly is not just about the billions of supporters around the world, its about those who live in Liverpool, protecting their heritage and protecting their right to see their team play at Anfield rather than see it overrun completely by tourists.

I dont mean to belittle you, but do your homework on what they do .

You ar eright we shouldnt have to fight, but at every football club whether its Liverpool, Saints or virtually everyone else we have to, if we don't then we cant complain when they ride roughshod over us.

Make the ticket office accountable, if you feel that it is not doing its job

Sending out tickets late for away games on 15:51 - Sep 14 with 1215 viewsdwayne_dibley

Sending out tickets late for away games on 14:49 - Sep 14 by Saintsforeverj

the clubs have seen the cost savings from having empty stadiums during the lockdown. It was only pressure from Sky and BT that stopped them pursuing that idea.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2022 18:20]

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Sending out tickets late for away games on 16:19 - Sep 14 with 1200 viewsSaintsforeverj

Sending out tickets late for away games on 15:38 - Sep 14 by SaintNick

Sorry but you are wrong, the person at the top is not responsible for complaints, if you have an issue with Tesco or British Airways you dont speak to the CEO, he only gets involved and oversees the department and deals with it if they are not doing it. There is a management structure in place

You are not following the set process, who did you e mail ? have you e mailed the supporter liason officer and registered a complaint, he is then bound by the charter to deal with it , he cannot ignore it.

When Semmens reviews the ticket office department for instance he will want data on how many complaints etc and how many were resolved , this is stuff they have to do, if you think Semmens will be talking to the ticket office manager about postage costs you clearly don't understand the level he is at compared to the ticket office manager, it is all about line management.

I am not standing up for the club on anything, I want people to stand up to them on what they are doing wrong, but nobody does, posting on a message nboard isnt enough, it needs organised supporters groups such as Spirit of Shankly at Liverpool, go to their website and see what they do, they don't moan about it on message boards.

Some things arent that easy to stop, how do you stop a Saints supporter getting a ticket for an away supporter, how do you stop him walking into the stadium when he has no colours showing and looks like everyone else coming in, you only find out when he stands up when his team scores and then we start the process again, you are never going to stop it happening, it is impossible to stop unless we introduce a season ticket and member only stadium and no club will do that unless they are selling out, we arent so we need the casual fan to come to the ground and support us.

If we filled the stadium week in week out we wouldnt have a problem with away fans is the simple answer.

If you think that most of the money comes from TV deals then you are wrong, the Champions end up with about £35 million more a season than the side who finishes 17th, its about £2 million per place, the ability for a club to compete and survive is all about what they can generate by its supporters, merchandising and having sell out crowds go hand in hand, the more fans the more merchandising you sell and the more advertising and the higher rate you can charge it is a vicious circle.

Even at our level the difference between Saints and Bournemouth is our crowds, we get 20,000 more per game which just in ticket revenue alone is something around £15 million a season .

The Spirit Of Shakly is not just about the billions of supporters around the world, its about those who live in Liverpool, protecting their heritage and protecting their right to see their team play at Anfield rather than see it overrun completely by tourists.

I dont mean to belittle you, but do your homework on what they do .

You ar eright we shouldnt have to fight, but at every football club whether its Liverpool, Saints or virtually everyone else we have to, if we don't then we cant complain when they ride roughshod over us.

Make the ticket office accountable, if you feel that it is not doing its job

I am really not interested in keep hearing about Liverpool, the spirit of shankly 🤮 and how great they are from the owner of a Saints forum. I certainly will not be going to their website. And they stopped Anfield from being overrun from tourists - that's the funniest lie I have ever heard!!! You really are deluded and biased about your club.

Who do you want to win when Saints play them. You're one of those who stands up and cheers for Liverpool arn't you in the home end and / or you give your mates tickets. Liverpool this, Liverpool that. That hated club, with a large number of disrespectful fans, hardly needs extra support from a supposed "Saints fan".

And your post is a load of nonsense and I'm not wrong. A good leader is hands-on and would get involved in everything, Cortese did. You say they can't stop away fans, they can - only allow fans on the database to buy tickets who have been to at least 6 games last season. Season ticket holders giving their seats to away fans, take away their season tickets and ban them. There we are, no data needed, no meetings needed, problem solved in 10 seconds with an action. It's not impossible at all, just bring in a policy like that. It won't stop it 100% but it would help a lot. The day trippers, one game a season plastics, wouldn't get in. Problem solved. Why do you say they couldn't do that, when they could? Real life, real decisions, not numbers on a computer screen. That's what's wrong with the world today. Slamming fans on your forum and turning it round to blaming them for feeling frustrated about various other things is terrible. Instead of understanding the frustration of fans, you blame them, criticise them and then compare us to a club we all hate.

Anyway, you clearly want to argue how great Liverpool are, how bad the Saints fans are and it's our fault for not complaining enough to the club, not having the spirit of shankly and how we don't fill our stadium so just have to put with away fans in home sections because it's all our fault and impossible to deal with. Yeah I can see your view and can see how you feel about our supporters and how it is different to how you feel about the supporters of your beloved Liverpool. You would be better off running a Liverpool forum and then you can enjoy all your positive posts about spirit of shankly, the passionate support, winning nearly every game, winning trophies, how the stadium is always full and how they respected the death of a 96 year old old lady. So I clearly see your view, as a Liverpool supporter, for which I do not want to be a part of, because I can't stand the club. You just need to change the name of your forum and fill it with plastics.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2022 17:28]

Sending out tickets late for away games on 16:29 - Sep 14 with 1183 viewsPatfromPoole

Sending out tickets late for away games on 16:19 - Sep 14 by Saintsforeverj

I am really not interested in keep hearing about Liverpool, the spirit of shankly 🤮 and how great they are from the owner of a Saints forum. I certainly will not be going to their website. And they stopped Anfield from being overrun from tourists - that's the funniest lie I have ever heard!!! You really are deluded and biased about your club.

Who do you want to win when Saints play them. You're one of those who stands up and cheers for Liverpool arn't you in the home end and / or you give your mates tickets. Liverpool this, Liverpool that. That hated club, with a large number of disrespectful fans, hardly needs extra support from a supposed "Saints fan".

And your post is a load of nonsense and I'm not wrong. A good leader is hands-on and would get involved in everything, Cortese did. You say they can't stop away fans, they can - only allow fans on the database to buy tickets who have been to at least 6 games last season. Season ticket holders giving their seats to away fans, take away their season tickets and ban them. There we are, no data needed, no meetings needed, problem solved in 10 seconds with an action. It's not impossible at all, just bring in a policy like that. It won't stop it 100% but it would help a lot. The day trippers, one game a season plastics, wouldn't get in. Problem solved. Why do you say they couldn't do that, when they could? Real life, real decisions, not numbers on a computer screen. That's what's wrong with the world today. Slamming fans on your forum and turning it round to blaming them for feeling frustrated about various other things is terrible. Instead of understanding the frustration of fans, you blame them, criticise them and then compare us to a club we all hate.

Anyway, you clearly want to argue how great Liverpool are, how bad the Saints fans are and it's our fault for not complaining enough to the club, not having the spirit of shankly and how we don't fill our stadium so just have to put with away fans in home sections because it's all our fault and impossible to deal with. Yeah I can see your view and can see how you feel about our supporters and how it is different to how you feel about the supporters of your beloved Liverpool. You would be better off running a Liverpool forum and then you can enjoy all your positive posts about spirit of shankly, the passionate support, winning nearly every game, winning trophies, how the stadium is always full and how they respected the death of a 96 year old old lady. So I clearly see your view, as a Liverpool supporter, for which I do not want to be a part of, because I can't stand the club. You just need to change the name of your forum and fill it with plastics.

TBF I did see Nick in Liverpool city centre a couple of hours after we won at Anfield in the Cup semi-final and I have never seen him happier.

I think he was going to go home the following day to play all his Cilla Black albums in celebration. And a bit of Ian McNabb….
[Post edited 14 Sep 2022 16:30]

Sending out tickets late for away games on 18:21 - Sep 14 with 1099 viewsdwayne_dibley

Sending out tickets late for away games on 22:25 - Sep 13 by Saintsforeverj

And it seems to be happening, every single game. They only had 1500 to send out.

Anyone would think they don't want us at the games.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2022 22:26]

you should not confuse incompetance with conspiracy

Well, I say let's get out there and tw@t it!
Poll: Will you renew your Season Ticket for next season

Sending out tickets late for away games on 12:34 - Sep 15 with 1010 viewsSaintNick

Sending out tickets late for away games on 16:19 - Sep 14 by Saintsforeverj

Tell you what, its not often I get a little riled up by a post, but your lack of actual knowlege and your determination to see nothing but your own viewpoint makes me a little angry.

Firstly I dont need to tell anyone who I support when Saints play Liverpool, everyone knows that is is Saints, if you are not interested about Liverpool then I don't expect to see another word from you about them as you are not interested.

You keep mentioning the word "Lie" in every post, if anyone gives an opinion and it doesn't agree with yours then in your eyes it is a "Lie"

You say a good leader gets involved in everything, what utter b*llocks, not a lie just utter b*llocks, if a shop assistant is rude to you how many times do you get the CEO of Tesco dealing with it ?

Cortese did you say, only when he was banning people, other than that he refused to deal with fans or fan groups, we were expected to listen to it and take it as gospel.

Yes you are right we can stop all of the away fans and we can alienate our own fans in doing so, lets be honest it is a problem but only about 4 times a season and then only in isolated incidents, annoying yes, a real issue in the grand scheme of things no.

I didnt say any of the problems on here are the fault of the fans, I merely cited what had happened elsewhere and suggested that if people had issues how they could complain through the proper channels , I did so for over 20 years about things that mattered and stood up for my fellow fans.

You just rant about it on here and when questioned start throwing abuse.

I don't ban people on this site very often and I am not going to do so now, because i respect your right to have a view and express it and that is what this site has been doing since 2020 and as a fanzine since 1988.

I respect other supporters groups for what they do, I don't tar every teams fans with the same brush and I try to see both viewpoints, I always stood up for what i saw was right, but I also tried to see what and why other peoples opinions are out there.

Paul Heaton in the Housemartins had the best line "It's Sheep we are up against"

So why don't you show you are not a sheep and stand up to the club for not sending tickets out, not selling tickets to away fans and a host of other issues, I told you how to do it so are you a person who stands up when he sees something is wrong and is counted or just a Sheep.

Ewe tell me !

Sending out tickets late for away games on 13:06 - Sep 15 with 999 viewssledger

Emailed the ticket office got a list of excuses but no mention of what they intended to do to improve,par for the course.
Sending out tickets late for away games on 17:33 - Sep 15 with 931 viewsdarthvader

Sending out tickets late for away games on 09:05 - Sep 14 by PatfromPoole

But they charge that fee even if you collect the tickets at the ticket office, don’t they?

Yep they do. It's ripping us off.

keep the faith coyr

Sending out tickets late for away games on 18:20 - Sep 15 with 901 viewsSouthamptonfan

Sending out tickets late for away games on 13:06 - Sep 15 by sledger

Emailed the ticket office got a list of excuses but no mention of what they intended to do to improve,par for the course.

There's a surprise. Terribly run.

Poll: Who are you voting for?

Sending out tickets late for away games on 18:31 - Sep 15 with 898 viewsSaintsforeverj

Sending out tickets late for away games on 12:34 - Sep 15 by SaintNick

Tell you what, its not often I get a little riled up by a post, but your lack of actual knowlege and your determination to see nothing but your own viewpoint makes me a little angry.

Firstly I dont need to tell anyone who I support when Saints play Liverpool, everyone knows that is is Saints, if you are not interested about Liverpool then I don't expect to see another word from you about them as you are not interested.

You keep mentioning the word "Lie" in every post, if anyone gives an opinion and it doesn't agree with yours then in your eyes it is a "Lie"

You say a good leader gets involved in everything, what utter b*llocks, not a lie just utter b*llocks, if a shop assistant is rude to you how many times do you get the CEO of Tesco dealing with it ?

Cortese did you say, only when he was banning people, other than that he refused to deal with fans or fan groups, we were expected to listen to it and take it as gospel.

Yes you are right we can stop all of the away fans and we can alienate our own fans in doing so, lets be honest it is a problem but only about 4 times a season and then only in isolated incidents, annoying yes, a real issue in the grand scheme of things no.

I didnt say any of the problems on here are the fault of the fans, I merely cited what had happened elsewhere and suggested that if people had issues how they could complain through the proper channels , I did so for over 20 years about things that mattered and stood up for my fellow fans.

You just rant about it on here and when questioned start throwing abuse.

I don't ban people on this site very often and I am not going to do so now, because i respect your right to have a view and express it and that is what this site has been doing since 2020 and as a fanzine since 1988.

I respect other supporters groups for what they do, I don't tar every teams fans with the same brush and I try to see both viewpoints, I always stood up for what i saw was right, but I also tried to see what and why other peoples opinions are out there.

Paul Heaton in the Housemartins had the best line "It's Sheep we are up against"

So why don't you show you are not a sheep and stand up to the club for not sending tickets out, not selling tickets to away fans and a host of other issues, I told you how to do it so are you a person who stands up when he sees something is wrong and is counted or just a Sheep.

Ewe tell me !

Don't worry, you won't need to ban me, despite not using any abusive language whatsoever. This will be my last post. But let it be known, that your threatening words of being "riled up" and "angry" isn't the reason. I just would rather not keep being told to be like a Liverpool fan on a Saints forum. Over and out.

Sending out tickets late for away games on 21:04 - Sep 15 with 839 viewsButty101

Sending out tickets late for away games on 18:31 - Sep 15 by Saintsforeverj

Don't worry, you won't need to ban me, despite not using any abusive language whatsoever. This will be my last post. But let it be known, that your threatening words of being "riled up" and "angry" isn't the reason. I just would rather not keep being told to be like a Liverpool fan on a Saints forum. Over and out.

Is this the end of Saintsforeverj? Tune in next week to find out!

Poll: Has the Ross Stewart deal already paid off as Nick says?

Sending out tickets late for away games on 22:54 - Sep 15 with 808 viewssaintwizzler

Villa tickets were here when we just got back from holibobs.
Those useless Kuntz at Aston Villa Ticket Office and those wânkers at Royal Mail need a talking to!!

Sending out tickets late for away games on 23:08 - Sep 15 with 802 viewsBuggalugs

Sending out tickets late for away games on 21:04 - Sep 15 by Butty101

Is this the end of Saintsforeverj? Tune in next week to find out!

I very much doubt it. Over the years, this forum has witnessed far more indignant flouncing than Saintsforeverj’s attempt at a retirement thread.

He’ll be back…they always are.

Poll: How do YOU define a racist?

Sending out tickets late for away games on 08:06 - Sep 16 with 740 viewsSalisburySaint

Sending out tickets late for away games on 13:06 - Sep 15 by sledger

Seems they are true to their word, Man City tickets arrived yesterday
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024