Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. 08:22 - Oct 21 with 5442 viewsOakR

Just had a look - 2 seats together only available Block A in S Africa and Loft Upper, all other areas single tickets only.

Really looking forward to this, think it might be a special atmosphere.

Poll: Will we stay up?

Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 08:40 - Oct 21 with 4257 viewsconnell10

Blimey i just checked still a few in the upper loft but not much else anywhere, we also have the lower school end which is just about sold out, i think the club are doing a cheap ticket promotion for this game. Im very impressd!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 08:46 - Oct 21 with 4238 viewsdaveB

It has all the makings of a 1-0 defeat
Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 08:55 - Oct 21 with 4197 viewstre57bor

Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 08:46 - Oct 21 by daveB

Thus speaks a typical cynical R's fan!
Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 08:58 - Oct 21 with 4180 viewsOakR

Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 08:46 - Oct 21 by daveB

We're all thinking it! But we were mostly all thinking negatively midweek until Thursday lunchtime, so now I'm all in on the positive!

Poll: Will we stay up?

Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 08:58 - Oct 21 with 4179 viewsRs_Holy

I'm in the R Block safe standing for the first time :) :) :)
Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 09:30 - Oct 21 with 4078 viewsBlue_Castello

Hopefully this game deserves a cracking atmosphere after the week of angst and tension that we have all experienced, a fantastic performance against Cardiff and now Beales confirmation he is staying, the Villa situation is just a distraction as he has already made his decision.
Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 10:00 - Oct 21 with 3973 viewsdaveB

Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 08:58 - Oct 21 by OakR

We're all thinking it! But we were mostly all thinking negatively midweek until Thursday lunchtime, so now I'm all in on the positive!

I know was just joking, I think we'll slaughter them tomorrow
Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 10:23 - Oct 21 with 3884 viewsjoe90

You'll get all the fair-weather fans coming out tomorrow.

Don't really care how people support the club as long it doesn't effect my enjoyment of the game. Case in point, last season when we played Fulham at home - Loads of faces hadn't seen before and one particular bloke who was moaning about the atmosphere. Closet I've ever come to telling a fellow fan to wind their neck in!
Login to get fewer ads

Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 10:52 - Oct 21 with 3801 viewsHantsR

Usually just me, but 5 of us coming tomorrow.

This was organised before Bealegate, but even more special now!
Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 10:58 - Oct 21 with 3760 viewsgazza1

Looking forward to the game, the way we are playing deserves 'proper' decent support. And we should give the Manager, as well as the team, our full support too.

If we play well, and do our jobs as a team then we will get 3 points.....if we don't then the 3 points will be tough to get.
Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 11:19 - Oct 21 with 3725 viewsPinnerPaul

Think it proves what LF has always said - forget promotions in shopping centres, schools, special offers etc etc etc- team playing/doing well - people will come - simple as!
[Post edited 21 Oct 2022 12:23]
Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 11:34 - Oct 21 with 3663 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 10:23 - Oct 21 by joe90

Don't really care how people support the club as long it doesn't effect my enjoyment of the game. Case in point, last season when we played Fulham at home - Loads of faces hadn't seen before and one particular bloke who was moaning about the atmosphere. Closet I've ever come to telling a fellow fan to wind their neck in!

QPR-Wigan half-and-half scarves all the rage tomorrow.
Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 11:47 - Oct 21 with 3576 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Got my sister and nephew (both QPR fans) a ticket each in the Lower School End a few weeks back and there were only about 20% left then.
Think it is going to be a cracking atmosphere tomorrow after the week we just had.
Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 11:49 - Oct 21 with 3570 viewsSuperhoop83

7 of us going tomorrow, including a Spurs fan (my wife) and a Motherwell fan (a Scotchman).

You R'sss!!!

Suffering since 1978.

Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 12:10 - Oct 21 with 3523 viewsMick_S

Watching a dodgy stream in Northern Ireland with my mother in law. Just like being there!

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 12:23 - Oct 21 with 3443 viewsEsox_Lucius

Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 10:23 - Oct 21 by joe90

Do it! it's cathartic. LOL

The grass is always greener.

Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 12:24 - Oct 21 with 3442 viewsPinnerPaul

Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 12:10 - Oct 21 by Mick_S

Watching a dodgy stream in Northern Ireland with my mother in law. Just like being there!

Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 12:28 - Oct 21 with 3403 viewsMick_S

Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 12:24 - Oct 21 by PinnerPaul

She’s knitting me a half and half PQR/WigWam scarf. Can’t wait, and I won’t wait.

Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 12:49 - Oct 21 with 3346 viewsloftupper

Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 12:28 - Oct 21 by Mick_S

She’s knitting me a half and half PQR/WigWam scarf. Can’t wait, and I won’t wait.

The QPRangers scarves that were out in force during our short stint in the premiership were the funniest/most embarrassing
Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 13:25 - Oct 21 with 3228 viewsPinnerPaul

Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 12:28 - Oct 21 by Mick_S

Hope shes inviting a couple of dozen people round at half time to use the toilet.

Maybe get some others to walk in front of the screen 5 minutes after KO, 5 minutes before half time and 5 minutes from the end!
Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 13:33 - Oct 21 with 3195 viewsDWQPR

Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 13:25 - Oct 21 by PinnerPaul

Hope shes inviting a couple of dozen people round at half time to use the toilet.

Maybe get some others to walk in front of the screen 5 minutes after KO, 5 minutes before half time and 5 minutes from the end!

Don't forget bottles of warm Carlsberg and stick a dining chair in front of you that provides a crease in your knees.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 13:33 - Oct 21 with 3194 viewsDWQPR

Did he forget his happy clapper?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 13:57 - Oct 21 with 3139 viewsMick_S

Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 13:25 - Oct 21 by PinnerPaul

We have a fridge. Easy now! I also have a footstool and a side table. Luxury.

Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 14:03 - Oct 21 with 3125 viewsloftboy

Im goi g, my last two games have been 2-1 defeats!!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 14:23 - Oct 21 with 3054 viewsLoftgirl

Will tomorrow v Wigan sell-out? Single tickets only in lots of areas. on 14:03 - Oct 21 by loftboy

Im goi g, my last two games have been 2-1 defeats!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024