Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Higher Attendances 16:07 - Oct 27 with 2135 viewsAberystwythR

It seems that attendances and the feel good factor this season is much higher, with last sat having the Lower School end open to qpr fans for he first time in a long time! But why is this different to last season when, at this stage, we were doing equally as good (albeit not top of the league) but attendances were still poor?
Higher Attendances on 16:13 - Oct 27 with 2094 viewsboysfromthebush

I'm hazarding a guess that the worry of catching Covid was still a factor maybe? Also the improvement last season (bar February to May) has built the excitement again and carried onto this season.
Higher Attendances on 16:14 - Oct 27 with 2086 viewsJuzzie

I think we were still in some form of national lockdown (though not as strict in the first instance) and it probably meant some couldn't or put other people off?
Higher Attendances on 16:21 - Oct 27 with 2049 viewsrrrspricey

I think it's probably a combination of things, which, in a nutshell, is the feelgood factor is back at LR

Style of football is a marked improvement on last seasons plus MB's influence as an honest (sounding) well-spoken coach who many believe can take us on a sustained push for promotion.

Add that to the way the club is listening to, and seem to care about us and hey presto, better attendances
Higher Attendances on 17:51 - Oct 27 with 1860 viewsStanisgod

Why are the attendances not in the programme anymore.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Higher Attendances on 18:23 - Oct 27 with 1777 viewsBoston

Higher Attendances on 17:51 - Oct 27 by Stanisgod

Why are the attendances not in the programme anymore.

Why are attendances not included in every match report throughout the league?
[Post edited 27 Oct 2022 18:24]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Higher Attendances on 18:23 - Oct 27 with 1777 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Crowds were pretty good last season, weren't they? Especially around December January and February, when we were bringing tons on the road. Coventry comes to mind.

Last season seemed to build the momentum and feelgood a bit and we've built off of that this season.

FWIW, 21/22 average attendance is still higher than 22/23, though that will probably change if we stay on course.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024