Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Beale saga - now you want him stay or leave? 19:57 - Nov 26 with 3306 viewsHoopsie

Beale saga - now you want him stay or leave?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Beale saga - now you want him stay or leave? on 20:00 - Nov 26 with 3286 viewsLowerloftLad

I can't see a way back for him now he has split the fan base and has only been here for 20 odd games.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2022 20:01]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Beale saga - now you want him stay or leave? on 21:35 - Nov 26 with 2997 viewsstainrods_elbow

As I think someone else was raising in relation to Wolves, what if, having been interviewed at Ibrox, he doesn't take the job for whatever reasons? Surely he then has to be sacked? I, for one, would definitely not want him anywhere near the club, and surely the players would feel likewise. Paladini put Holloway on gardening leave for allegedly courting Leicester (not sure/can't remember if this was ever reliably ascertained, or what Ollie's side of things was at the time).

Just all the speculation this time around is sickening after the last debacle, and really underlines to me how ours is a club without pride or professional credibility.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Beale saga - now you want him stay or leave? on 22:41 - Nov 26 with 2845 viewsSakura

1 goal in 5 games. Poor substitution decisions. Hasn’t been able to react since other teams have figured out how to stop his Plan A

Take the money and be happy he’s gone before we have to sack him
Beale saga - now you want him stay or leave? on 23:01 - Nov 26 with 2766 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

Not a serious person, or a man of his word apparently.

He didn't have to say all that about loyalty and seeing the project through.
Instead he appears to be a individual who will flutter his eyelashes at any passing manager's job. No doubt the players have seen through him.
Beale saga - now you want him stay or leave? on 01:59 - Nov 27 with 2623 viewsSharpy36

Beale saga - now you want him stay or leave? on 23:01 - Nov 26 by Spaghetti_Hoops

Not a serious person, or a man of his word apparently.

He didn't have to say all that about loyalty and seeing the project through.
Instead he appears to be a individual who will flutter his eyelashes at any passing manager's job. No doubt the players have seen through him.

We`ve all seen through him...Be gone, and never darken our club again.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Beale saga - now you want him stay or leave? on 10:27 - Nov 27 with 2327 viewsnumptydumpty

Beale saga - now you want him stay or leave? on 01:59 - Nov 27 by Sharpy36

We`ve all seen through him...Be gone, and never darken our club again.

Can't see words he says to justify himself will ever be 100% believed again.

What career ahead for the man.

I wasn't happy with Warburton going, clearly Eustace in hindsight would have been a better pick.

But everyone been taken in by him....

No longer...

Good riddance

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Beale saga - now you want him stay or leave? on 10:32 - Nov 27 with 2281 viewsRangersDave

says it all i'm afraid!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Beale saga - now you want him stay or leave? on 11:24 - Nov 27 with 2149 viewsconnell10

I hope he goes .

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Login to get fewer ads

Beale saga - now you want him stay or leave? on 11:47 - Nov 27 with 2078 viewsBoston

it's always tease, tease, tease...

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Beale saga - now you want him stay or leave? on 12:01 - Nov 27 with 2039 viewsHollowayHoop

Im not too fussed obout his integrity and loyalty issues - QPR is just his current employer at the end of the day. But the main issues for me are

1. We got progressively worse in this current slump. I didn't go but I understand we were woeful at Coventry. We probably are a 10 to 14 placed team on paper, but I can't believe a supposedly fantastic coach and motivator allows that to happen and worsen over 7 games.

2. He then wastes this month and further diminishes morale by heading off to see what the SPL has to offer.

If he doesn't jump I think we have to push him at this stage.
Beale saga - now you want him stay or leave? on 12:18 - Nov 27 with 1940 viewsBklynRanger

Beale saga - now you want him stay or leave? on 12:01 - Nov 27 by HollowayHoop

Im not too fussed obout his integrity and loyalty issues - QPR is just his current employer at the end of the day. But the main issues for me are

1. We got progressively worse in this current slump. I didn't go but I understand we were woeful at Coventry. We probably are a 10 to 14 placed team on paper, but I can't believe a supposedly fantastic coach and motivator allows that to happen and worsen over 7 games.

2. He then wastes this month and further diminishes morale by heading off to see what the SPL has to offer.

And I know I shouldn't but I do find his apparent response to your first point just odd.

He's been in the job for 4 months or so. Based on recent performances you'd think he should be having a good look at himself, what's going wrong, figuring out what he as a NOVICE manager needs to do differently, maybe even think about scoring more than one goal in the next 5 matches total.

Instead he's apparently touting himself around for bigger jobs on the basis that he was 'over-ready' to be a manager - whatver the fcuk that means!

You don't look over-ready to me Mick... Maybe sociopathically over-confident but not over-ready. We do all come across people like this in our everyday life, often at work, but to have one at the helm at QPR just feels wrong anyway.
Beale saga - now you want him stay or leave? on 12:32 - Nov 27 with 1875 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Beale saga - now you want him stay or leave? on 12:01 - Nov 27 by HollowayHoop

The worst scenario is if he doesn't leave for Glasgow (which he will). Cant sack him due to compensation costs, but stuck with a manager the fans and players dont trust.
He'll go on his accord though and we get some money.
Beale saga - now you want him stay or leave? on 13:24 - Nov 27 with 1708 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Beale saga - now you want him stay or leave? on 20:00 - Nov 26 by LowerloftLad

I can't see a way back for him now he has split the fan base and has only been here for 20 odd games.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2022 20:01]

I don't think the fanbase is split at all!

A pitiful amount of games into his carerr, and we have seen through the vainer. Think we are all united in wanting the reported compensation to allow us to move on with some bunce for January to play with.

Shame. Liked the cut of his gib when he came but now it's clear...'we'll take the money Jim!'

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024