Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Glutton for punishment... 18:03 - Dec 31 with 2362 viewsqpr_1968

i've/we've moaned and stropped about our last few results, but who is going monday against sheffield united.

guilty, 6 of us will cheer the chaps on and hope for an unexpected home win.

you never know with this division.....4 or 5 nil ?

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Glutton for punishment... on 18:07 - Dec 31 with 2331 viewsessextaxiboy

Yep , me and my 2 boys will be there . Dumbstruck after Thursdays slop fest but I would never not go because we might lose . Hoping that a bunch of professionals might turn in a performance .
Glutton for punishment... on 18:35 - Dec 31 with 2253 viewsLogman

Yes, planning on going. Looks like an away banker for the Blades but with a headlong leap of blind faith I'm hoping to herald a clean sheet and a winner at the Loft End from one of our front men.
Glutton for punishment... on 19:02 - Dec 31 with 2173 viewsdutch

Of course I will be there. I'm as unhappy as anybody at the way we are playing, but it does not diminish my love of QPR one iota. This is a life sentence, a marriage with no hope of divorce. If we were playing behind a rope on Paddington Rec having lost every game of the season I would be there.
Glutton for punishment... on 19:56 - Dec 31 with 2084 viewsE17hoop

Will be there of course, and Reading, and Hull - £54 return tickets if you're really quick.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Glutton for punishment... on 20:00 - Dec 31 with 2080 viewsNorthernr

Glutton for punishment... on 19:56 - Dec 31 by E17hoop

Will be there of course, and Reading, and Hull - £54 return tickets if you're really quick.

Careful with that, if either us or Hull (Fulham H) win our FA Cup games it's off.

In on Monday, naturally.
Glutton for punishment... on 20:06 - Dec 31 with 2066 viewsE17hoop

Glutton for punishment... on 20:00 - Dec 31 by Northernr

Careful with that, if either us or Hull (Fulham H) win our FA Cup games it's off.

In on Monday, naturally.

Ta - tickets bought but changeable if needed.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Glutton for punishment... on 21:36 - Dec 31 with 1966 viewsSK_hoops

Yeah, 5 of us going. My best mate's brother in law's girlfriend is going to her first game ever. At least she will probably see some goals as a neutral.
Glutton for punishment... on 21:43 - Dec 31 with 1953 viewsqpr_1968

Glutton for punishment... on 21:36 - Dec 31 by SK_hoops

Yeah, 5 of us going. My best mate's brother in law's girlfriend is going to her first game ever. At least she will probably see some goals as a neutral.

if we win get her a season ticket.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Login to get fewer ads

Glutton for punishment... on 21:53 - Dec 31 with 1937 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

Depressingly yes, I'll be there with my son. Hopefully might actually see two sides turn up this time.
Glutton for punishment... on 22:10 - Dec 31 with 1900 viewsSteveB

Me & my eldest will be there, although he asked if we could move away from the now non-existent atmosphere in X - Block to another part of the stadium. Box Office said no issues, come early & we will re-allocate you. Bless em..
Glutton for punishment... on 22:17 - Dec 31 with 1874 viewsdavman

Yep, me n the boy will be there like we were at Preston.

Gonna be a right shellacking, gonna be depressing, but you gotta, haven't you?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Glutton for punishment... on 22:21 - Dec 31 with 1876 viewsW12Mikey

I’ll be there. Hoping Sheffield United will be complacent and we’ll be determined to stop the rot whatever it takes.
Glutton for punishment... on 22:26 - Dec 31 with 1853 viewsCateLeBonR

Absolutely there on Monday.
Glutton for punishment... on 22:28 - Dec 31 with 1839 viewsPaddyhoops

Will be there as always. My mate won’t be. He’s a season ticket holder as well . He’s just had enough. We’ve sat through 5 defeats in a row including Cov. All thumpings .
Worse still it’s all back to work the following day .
Not looking forward to drive back to Watford after another shellacking at 10 at night!
Glutton for punishment... on 22:44 - Dec 31 with 1798 viewsNortholt_Rs

Glutton for punishment... on 22:10 - Dec 31 by SteveB

Me & my eldest will be there, although he asked if we could move away from the now non-existent atmosphere in X - Block to another part of the stadium. Box Office said no issues, come early & we will re-allocate you. Bless em..

There will be plenty of empty seats for you to choose from…

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Glutton for punishment... on 23:16 - Dec 31 with 1738 viewsloneranger1

Yup, will be going with my 10 year old girl. Gave her the option of not joining me after the fun of the other night but she said of course she wants to go. Doesn't know how good Sheff Utd are, but at least she's got the bug!
More in hope than expectation, COYRs!
Glutton for punishment... on 23:28 - Dec 31 with 1715 viewsMatch82

Glutton for punishment... on 18:07 - Dec 31 by essextaxiboy

Yep , me and my 2 boys will be there . Dumbstruck after Thursdays slop fest but I would never not go because we might lose . Hoping that a bunch of professionals might turn in a performance .

Well it would also be very QPR for us to turn up and absolutely hammer them. Let's hope so anyway.
Glutton for punishment... on 23:58 - Dec 31 with 1661 viewsnix

Obvs.
Glutton for punishment... on 14:25 - Jan 1 with 1373 viewsPinnerPaul

I'll be there
Glutton for punishment... on 17:16 - Jan 1 with 1237 viewsflynnbo

Will be there to cheer on the team. Have had enough of our so called fans berating the players at every opportunity. Get behind your team!
Glutton for punishment... on 17:29 - Jan 1 with 1207 viewsARudd

Yeah, was thinking about not after Luton, which was so depressing and the first game in years I have left early.

But, the payers stand more chance with the crowd behind them than not - or so I like to think...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024