Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leadership 19:53 - Jan 7 with 1656 viewstraininvain

Hard to see many (any?) leaders in this group. It’s the quietest and nicest QPR team that I can remember watching. I don’t think I’ve heard one of them shout all season. A team of nice young lads who you wouldn’t mind if your daughter brought home for Sunday lunch.

Unfortunately the lack of leadership and experience means that no one is taking responsibility on the pitch when the chips are down. I’d wager that it’s why we collapsed last season and regularly go on winless runs of 5/6 games at a time because there’s a lack of leadership and experience in the changing room.

This is why Beale signed Balogun but he’s now gone awol. I know this goes against the status quo but Critchley’s priority this window has to be one or two leaders who will let the other players know when the performances are unacceptable. It doesn’t need to cost a fortune. Warnock signed Derry and Hill for peanuts and they helped transform the club.

It’s a continuous problem we’ve had over the past few years and it needs to be addressed sharpish.
[Post edited 7 Jan 2023 19:54]
Leadership on 20:22 - Jan 7 with 1545 viewsstainrods_elbow

If any of these came home to mine (bar maybe Sam Field) for Sunday lunch tomorrow, I'd jab my finger in their feckin eyes. And I don't even have a daughter!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Leadership on 20:38 - Jan 7 with 1496 viewsDamo1962

Leadership on 20:22 - Jan 7 by stainrods_elbow

If any of these came home to mine (bar maybe Sam Field) for Sunday lunch tomorrow, I'd jab my finger in their feckin eyes. And I don't even have a daughter!

😁
Leadership on 20:46 - Jan 7 with 1469 viewsRangersDave

Someone ought to show them a video of Shaun Derry, that guy cared!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Leadership on 20:57 - Jan 7 with 1434 viewsHeadington

I think we are short of leaders at the moment. Balogun and Johansen were good leaders and without them a lot seems to fall on Field's shoulders. Quite a few young players, inexperience and loans who I think would benefit from experienced heads.
Leadership on 21:32 - Jan 7 with 1312 viewsplasmahoop

Spot on with the original post. We need a couple of basic, hardnut players. Doesn't matter if they aren't that brilliant, as long as they tackle, argue and put themselves about a bit.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024