Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kakay and Dickie 18:47 - Mar 11 with 1577 viewsbaz_qpr

Been at fault a lot in recent games for goals against but they both had really great games today. Ozzy's best game for the club IMHO and Dickie despite a poor back pass and one or two moments had his best game of the season. No surprise the switch to 3 at the back made a difference.

The team to a man did their jobs you could see how well we were organised and whilst we had some moments where we tired and I thought Albert was the wrong sub can't really fault anyone a superb effort all around.

Plus special shout out Aaron Drewe who had great game and showed some really fantastic reading of the game. Considering who they were up against quality wise they should all be very proud
Kakay and Dickie on 18:49 - Mar 11 with 1525 viewscolinallcars

Hear hear, or is it here here - those three were joint MOM for me.
Kakay and Dickie on 20:59 - Mar 11 with 1217 viewsParkRoyalR

Kakay superb as positional play not so critical at Wing-Back,

Dickie grew into the game and could see his confidence coming back in the 2nd Half,

Albert exactly right sub, superb, held possession in final third in absence of Chair and was superb in defence, winning headers and always had a surprisingly good eye for a ball winning tackle.
Kakay and Dickie on 21:06 - Mar 11 with 1179 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Kakay and Dickie on 20:59 - Mar 11 by ParkRoyalR

Kakay superb as positional play not so critical at Wing-Back,

Dickie grew into the game and could see his confidence coming back in the 2nd Half,

Albert exactly right sub, superb, held possession in final third in absence of Chair and was superb in defence, winning headers and always had a surprisingly good eye for a ball winning tackle.

Dickie made such a critical tackle late on when they were cutting through he looked back .I wanted him dropped glad GA gave him the vote of confidence .
I thought Albert coming on was a terrible call but he did spread the field late when we needed breathing room.
However Armstrong should have come on for Martin earlier because Lowe even looked lively .
What is up with Richards can someone please explain WTF is going on there ,what a waste
Kakay and Dickie on 22:06 - Mar 11 with 1063 viewsdaveB

Dickie was so good today apart from that comical almost own goal early on, really looked back to his best
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024