Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A Sit Down With Gaz. 18:07 - Mar 9 with 3619 viewsTalkingRangers

My new video with Gaz is out now, would love to hear your thoughts.

Urssss
A Sit Down With Gaz. on 19:49 - Mar 9 with 3418 viewshubble

I thought it was a very interesting interview. Some of your questions were a bit convoluted, but the answers were worth the wait. I like how frank Gareth is. A lot of people were very sniffy about his appointment, but I think he's exactly what we need right now. Critchley was just the wrong man at the wrong time, but that wasn't his fault, that's down to the DoF and the CEO. Maybe GA was appointed over their heads, I don't know, but who else would care this much about every aspect of QPR? Fascinating. Well done.

PS - the sound on your mike was a touch distorted. Well, you did ask!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

A Sit Down With Gaz. on 20:40 - Mar 9 with 3328 viewsdmm

Thanks for this. It was a good interview although having seen most, if not all, of Gareth's interviews since he's come to the club, quite understandably he does have his stock answers which he stuck to in the main in this interview.

I do like that Gareth appears very clear about what he wants to do. He's learned a huge amount during his time at Wickham and will bring all of that into QPR. That said, I hope he's not too wedded to his Wickham experience and can quickly identify and change what doesn't work. QPR is a different beast to tame.

I'd like to hear more from Richard Dobson. Would you consider doing a similar interview with him?
A Sit Down With Gaz. on 22:18 - Mar 9 with 3151 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Class mate.

Keep it coming. Well done.
A Sit Down With Gaz. on 22:37 - Mar 9 with 3125 viewsaston_hoop

Really good listen, he does have an infectious personality does Ainsworth. Talks with sense and clarity, hopefully translates into motivation for the players on the pitch.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

A Sit Down With Gaz. on 22:44 - Mar 9 with 3100 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

A Sit Down With Gaz. on 22:37 - Mar 9 by aston_hoop

Really good listen, he does have an infectious personality does Ainsworth. Talks with sense and clarity, hopefully translates into motivation for the players on the pitch.

I was transfixed by what he was saying, and the mechanics of whatever was going on with those tight joggers.
A Sit Down With Gaz. on 23:30 - Mar 9 with 3008 viewsdaveB

was a good interview but it's left me feeling quite down about where we are. Nothing he said is a shock but hearing from the manager that mid table is the best we can hope for is a bit soul destroying
A Sit Down With Gaz. on 23:35 - Mar 9 with 2984 viewsSydneyRs

You cannot help but like the guy. Such a positive attitude can only help you would think. Really hope it works out for him.
A Sit Down With Gaz. on 23:35 - Mar 9 with 2977 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

A Sit Down With Gaz. on 23:30 - Mar 9 by daveB

was a good interview but it's left me feeling quite down about where we are. Nothing he said is a shock but hearing from the manager that mid table is the best we can hope for is a bit soul destroying

I think he said that’s where are expectations should be right now, but that with time we should push. He even quoted Luton and Millwall’s ascent and methods.
Login to get fewer ads

A Sit Down With Gaz. on 04:44 - Mar 10 with 2872 viewsozexile

I liked it. It did get my back up a bit though when he's talking about the powers that be above him. We're not denying that they're incredibly supportive and want the best for QPR. They're just not very good at it.
A Sit Down With Gaz. on 05:54 - Mar 10 with 2847 viewsRs_Holy

I disagree Dave… Nice to have a bit of realism but you know that deep down he will be gunning for promotion… he got Wycombe promoted on a shoestring. Interesting that the Conference side were offering him more more than Wycombe… puts his achievements even more into perspective
A Sit Down With Gaz. on 08:12 - Mar 10 with 2736 viewsAntti_Heinola

Are you kidding?
I’d be effing delirious with mid table at the moment

Bare bones.

A Sit Down With Gaz. on 08:25 - Mar 10 with 2699 viewsloftus77

A Sit Down With Gaz. on 05:54 - Mar 10 by Rs_Holy

I disagree Dave… Nice to have a bit of realism but you know that deep down he will be gunning for promotion… he got Wycombe promoted on a shoestring. Interesting that the Conference side were offering him more more than Wycombe… puts his achievements even more into perspective

'Gunning for promotion' - agree, but from where to where?
Really good interview asking all the questions fans would want and Gareth giving as much as he could give.

In many ways, this interview raises hopes, a bit like last week's Haka. The problem with Rangers at the moment is that it's a bit like a weekly wave of emotion. Utter desolation (obvs) on Sat night, reflective on Sun, than a gradual uplift of irrational optimism rising steadily through mon- Fri fuelled by excellent comms pieces like this interview. All good.

And then comes Sat at 3.
A Sit Down With Gaz. on 08:43 - Mar 10 with 2675 viewsTheChef

A Sit Down With Gaz. on 20:40 - Mar 9 by dmm

Thanks for this. It was a good interview although having seen most, if not all, of Gareth's interviews since he's come to the club, quite understandably he does have his stock answers which he stuck to in the main in this interview.

I do like that Gareth appears very clear about what he wants to do. He's learned a huge amount during his time at Wickham and will bring all of that into QPR. That said, I hope he's not too wedded to his Wickham experience and can quickly identify and change what doesn't work. QPR is a different beast to tame.

I'd like to hear more from Richard Dobson. Would you consider doing a similar interview with him?

Wickham?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

A Sit Down With Gaz. on 08:58 - Mar 10 with 2653 viewslondonscottish

I thought that was great mate.

Also thought the 10 min piece you did with Clive last year on the club's finances made more sense than just about anything else I'd heard or read at the time.

Keep it up.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

A Sit Down With Gaz. on 08:59 - Mar 10 with 2652 viewsdaveB

A Sit Down With Gaz. on 08:12 - Mar 10 by Antti_Heinola

Are you kidding?
I’d be effing delirious with mid table at the moment

yeah I know and I agree with what he's saying it's just a bit depressing to hear that this is our celling now when for me mid table should be bare minimum
A Sit Down With Gaz. on 09:47 - Mar 10 with 2525 viewsfrancisbowles

A Sit Down With Gaz. on 04:44 - Mar 10 by ozexile

I liked it. It did get my back up a bit though when he's talking about the powers that be above him. We're not denying that they're incredibly supportive and want the best for QPR. They're just not very good at it.

Well yes, maybe but he's not going to criticise his bosses this early in the job.

Who knows, some of them might not be here next season, after we have attempted to slash the budget this summer?
A Sit Down With Gaz. on 10:22 - Mar 10 with 2452 viewshubble

A Sit Down With Gaz. on 08:43 - Mar 10 by TheChef

Wickham?

He's been reading Jane Austen again.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

A Sit Down With Gaz. on 12:06 - Mar 10 with 2339 viewsdmm

A Sit Down With Gaz. on 10:22 - Mar 10 by hubble

He's been reading Jane Austen again.

A Sit Down With Gaz. on 12:16 - Mar 10 with 2308 viewsNottsQPR

Charlie,
I really like your stuff and you’re doing a great job. My one bit of feedback is I think your questions meander a little. Have your question ready and ask it. They’re usually really good and if the interviewee doesn’t understand it, they can ask for clarification.

Good luck with future interviews, look forward to seeing them.

Notts (Paul)
A Sit Down With Gaz. on 12:48 - Mar 10 with 2216 viewsTalkingRangers

A Sit Down With Gaz. on 12:16 - Mar 10 by NottsQPR

Charlie,
I really like your stuff and you’re doing a great job. My one bit of feedback is I think your questions meander a little. Have your question ready and ask it. They’re usually really good and if the interviewee doesn’t understand it, they can ask for clarification.

Good luck with future interviews, look forward to seeing them.

Notts (Paul)

Appreciate the kinds words Paul, but more importantly the honest feedback.

I’m in total agreement and conscious of it myself that they need to be more punchy and precise. I’m trying to work on it, it’ll come.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2023 12:50]
A Sit Down With Gaz. on 13:09 - Mar 10 with 2164 viewsjoe90

That was a good interview.

I like that you go in with more questions about the football than the typical 'fan' type stuff.
A Sit Down With Gaz. on 22:16 - Mar 10 with 1972 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Really enjoyed this, Charlie, and thanks for doing it. I thought you hit every question I'd have liked asked, and I'm glad that you kept it so professional, respectful and upbeat while asking those questions. After all, he's only just through the door. It must be difficult to find that balance.

He's such an honest and likeable fella. I really hope it works out for him and us.

I loved the off-camera bit at the end as well.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

A Sit Down With Gaz. on 19:33 - Mar 11 with 1793 viewsB_Wad

Thought the section discussing key statistics was insightful. GA mentioned striving for at least 8 shots with 5 on target. Today was 11 and 4.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024