Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Player Conduct 00:09 - Apr 10 with 1310 viewsNW11R

I have read multiple times in Clive’s fantastic match reports and seen some murmurings on twitter about player conduct after defeats: being out on the town, badmouthing other players/ managers, and generally displaying complete apathy to the disgrace which is unfolding in front of us, etc. But I have not actually seen any stories or much less names of individuals involved (even though I have my own suspicions). Anyone have any information (even of tenuous validity) to share?
Player Conduct on 00:15 - Apr 10 with 1275 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I can’t help with names or stories but squad disunity and ill discipline would explain a hell of a lot.
[Post edited 10 Apr 2023 0:27]
Player Conduct on 00:19 - Apr 10 with 1251 viewsjoe90

If you’re not going to name people don’t mention it. It’s just baseless gossip. Adds nothing to the conversation.
Player Conduct on 09:42 - Apr 10 with 1026 viewsDorse

Well, you know I'm not one for gossip but I heard from Dolly down at Asda fish counter that a certain Aaron Drewe leaves his washing out overnight and that nice young man Sinclair Armstrong apparently leaves tea bags in the sink. And as for that Ossie Kakay, well she reckons he hangs his loo roll in a sloppy overhand fashion! But you didn't hear it from me, alright?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024