Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where’s the pre match interview with Ainsworth for tomorrow’s game? 19:33 - Apr 9 with 1751 viewsHammersmithR

I want to hear what he’s going to say and how he’s going to give these players a rocket up their arses. Do the players understand the severity of the situation?
Where’s the pre match interview with Ainsworth for tomorrow’s game? on 19:42 - Apr 9 with 1702 views1JD

They have currently only posted a text interview. No video. If it remains that way, that is a change of approach, and perhaps quite telling.
Where’s the pre match interview with Ainsworth for tomorrow’s game? on 19:57 - Apr 9 with 1635 viewsHammersmithR

Just saw that. He’s as culpable as the players as he picks the dross every week. We need to go back to the way we started at the season. Probably a 4-2-3-1 formation. Laird and Paal have to be further up the pitch. They can’t play the wing back roles. We need more bodies in the box and when we break we need to play at speed! Chair needs less touches on the ball and Willock needs to take more risks in the final third. As for Dykes I wouldn’t play him. We need to counter attack. Dykes hasn’t scored since October. I’d probably start with Lowe. I hope Armstrong and Iregbunam are back. Midfield is painfully slow and weak.
Where’s the pre match interview with Ainsworth for tomorrow’s game? on 01:11 - Apr 10 with 1390 viewsnumptydumpty

Where’s the pre match interview with Ainsworth for tomorrow’s game? on 19:57 - Apr 9 by HammersmithR

Just saw that. He’s as culpable as the players as he picks the dross every week. We need to go back to the way we started at the season. Probably a 4-2-3-1 formation. Laird and Paal have to be further up the pitch. They can’t play the wing back roles. We need more bodies in the box and when we break we need to play at speed! Chair needs less touches on the ball and Willock needs to take more risks in the final third. As for Dykes I wouldn’t play him. We need to counter attack. Dykes hasn’t scored since October. I’d probably start with Lowe. I hope Armstrong and Iregbunam are back. Midfield is painfully slow and weak.

Probably sensible not to have the interview

Difficult to come out with anything different to say

Every games a cup final but given our cup record not the best analogy for success.

And manager and players all know we been awful so what's point in an interview saying such or interviewing glossing over ie neither is helpful or relevant.

Sensible to not have the interview...

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Where’s the pre match interview with Ainsworth for tomorrow’s game? on 02:37 - Apr 10 with 1343 viewsDannyPaddox

It’s on the darkweb
Where’s the pre match interview with Ainsworth for tomorrow’s game? on 04:18 - Apr 10 with 1303 viewsLoftgirl

Just re-watch one of the others. They're all the same.
Where’s the pre match interview with Ainsworth for tomorrow’s game? on 07:17 - Apr 10 with 1241 viewsdaveB

Spoiler alert, He's going to say the same thing he says every week and the same thing he said 3 days ago
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024