Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Same again next season 12:51 - Apr 11 with 4401 viewsstantheman10

If by chance we do actually stay up aren't we just going to be going through this whole thing again next season?
As everybody keeps posting on here the majority of our B team and youth players aren't good enough and we are going to be under even more restraints financially so players coming in are going to be of very limited ability (unless we get really lucky) or sick notes (see Amos etc)
Half the team are out of contract or going back to their parent clubs and others (Willock) will let their contracts run down. Anyone with any possible sale value will be sold (Chair, Dykes, Dieng, Field) so that basically leaves us with the dregs of a team already struggling in the Championship plus Kelman, Masterson, Shodipo, Alfa, Duke-McKenna and Travel Man. Bring on the 23-24 Championship season I can't wait!
Same again next season on 06:06 - Apr 12 with 841 viewsBushRanger82

I don't think we're going to see the massive change in personall, both at the top, and playing wise, needed to get the club off the downward spiral it's in.
Best we can hope is, Gareth flukes a good season ala Neil Warnock/Harry Redknapp.
But, unless things change significantly, our wheel will continue on its journey turning full circle, and that club we left in 1966/67, will be back with us, until we eventually fold for good.
Same again next season on 07:29 - Apr 12 with 744 viewsGloucs_R

Same again next season on 19:00 - Apr 11 by enfieldargh

As I understand it the following's contract are up May/June

Archer
Amos
Balogun
Owens
Masterson
Walsh
Hamilianen
Shodipo
Kelman
Duke Mckenna

thats 10 plus chuck in the loans x 4 thats 14

From our current squad we will be left with

2 keepers
Dieng
Murphy

7 Defenders one of which is JCS(3 more years)
Gubbins
Drewe
Dickie
Dunne
Kakay
Paal
JCS

7 Midfield plus Richards
Johanson
Field
Willock
Chair
Dozzel
Dixon-Bonner
Adomah

2 Strikers
Dykes
Armstrong

Mahoney, Drewe and Gubbins are all out of contract in the summer.

Walsh, Kelman and Niko will still be here though.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Same again next season on 07:38 - Apr 12 with 729 viewsMiss_Terraces

I don't think next season is going to be anything like this season, don't get me wrong I don't think we're going to be challenging for promotion.
We will have a team that will bust a gut for us and I'm looking forward to it. I'm sure I'll get bored of the lack of creativity after a while but right now I need players who will play for the shirt!!!!!! I need some players I can believe in again and except for a few, I want them as far away from our club as possible

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

Same again next season on 08:39 - Apr 12 with 681 viewsQPROslo

All Gareth's and I hope the players, focus is on the next 5 games and staying up this season. There is absolutely no føccin point in thinking more gloomy thoughts about next season now, there's plenty enough to concern me at least about QPR between now and May 8. Take care of today and just maybe tomorrow will take care of itself.
Same again next season on 09:02 - Apr 12 with 620 viewsgazza1

Same again next season on 19:00 - Apr 11 by enfieldargh

As I understand it the following's contract are up May/June

Archer
Amos
Balogun
Owens
Masterson
Walsh
Hamilianen
Shodipo
Kelman
Duke Mckenna

thats 10 plus chuck in the loans x 4 thats 14

From our current squad we will be left with

2 keepers
Dieng
Murphy

7 Defenders one of which is JCS(3 more years)
Gubbins
Drewe
Dickie
Dunne
Kakay
Paal
JCS

7 Midfield plus Richards
Johanson
Field
Willock
Chair
Dozzel
Dixon-Bonner
Adomah

2 Strikers
Dykes
Armstrong

If this is correct re contract renewals then they should all be released/contracts not renewed - we have to have better players and we need our coaches and management to concentrate educating football to players that have a chance of making many appearances for the QPR first team.

so 10 gone ......
Same again next season on 09:13 - Apr 12 with 589 viewsstowmarketrange

If Luton can make the playoffs 2 years in a row there should be hope for all of us.
Same again next season on 09:40 - Apr 12 with 542 viewsstantheman10

Wycombe busted a gut for GA but still went down due to lack of ability. If we lose all our players with ability then we will just have a team of gut busters that won't be good enough to survive the Championship
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024