Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So now we are safe pt 2: who do we want to go up via palyoffs? 08:59 - Apr 30 with 2585 viewsTonto

Luton and Boro both guaranteed their spot. Coventry looking good too. Waaall, Sunderland, West Brom and Blackburn chasing the last slot.

Not exactly a stand out candidate for me. Maybe Boro, or Coventry for doing the right thing. Luton or Waaall would be odious in the extreme. Not bothered about WBA or Subderland or Blackburn. Just a bit meh.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

So now we are safe pt 2: who do we want to go up via palyoffs? on 09:04 - Apr 30 with 2550 viewsRangersw12

Get rid of Blackburn as it's a boring away day and we never get a result
So now we are safe pt 2: who do we want to go up via palyoffs? on 09:46 - Apr 30 with 2451 viewsCamberleyR

Don't want West Brom to go up as they're in very deep shit if they spend another season in the Championship.

You just know though that like Aston Villa, who definitely had to go up via the playoffs to avoid financial meltdown a few seasons ago, they're going to probably scrape into them in the last few minutes of the last game and then win the bloody thing.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

So now we are safe pt 2: who do we want to go up via palyoffs? on 09:50 - Apr 30 with 2438 viewshertshoops

Wouldn't mind Millwall going up so they can be a pain in the arse for clubs in the PL instead
So now we are safe pt 2: who do we want to go up via palyoffs? on 10:31 - Apr 30 with 2368 viewsjohnhoop

So now we are safe pt 2: who do we want to go up via palyoffs? on 09:50 - Apr 30 by hertshoops

Wouldn't mind Millwall going up so they can be a pain in the arse for clubs in the PL instead

This. They’re exactly what the Premier League deserves.
Plus we wouldn’t have their support inflicted on us.
So now we are safe pt 2: who do we want to go up via palyoffs? on 10:36 - Apr 30 with 2345 viewstraininvain

So now we are safe pt 2: who do we want to go up via palyoffs? on 09:50 - Apr 30 by hertshoops

It would be funny to see the pearl clutching in the Premiership if Millwall play Chelsea and West Ham twice each next season.
So now we are safe pt 2: who do we want to go up via palyoffs? on 10:36 - Apr 30 with 2345 viewsbosh67

I live in Luton. For the area it would be very good for them to go up.

Most of my friends here are Luton and they want to go up but then dread the expense of having to refit a stadium that they are going to leave in a year anyway. They also dread making similar mistakes to us if they do go up.

The weird thing is that you would expect local Luton fans to laugh at us, particularly if we had gone down but they've actually just been shocked how our season fell apart. Any time I've met them recently they've all said, mate let me buy you a drink. I'm virtually an alcoholic now. The first people to congratulate me via text on us staying up (obviously because it was all my own work) were my Luton supporting fans.

When you think where that club fell to and what the fans went through it would be an amazing feat for them to make the Premiership. They have played really good football this season and as such deserve it.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

So now we are safe pt 2: who do we want to go up via palyoffs? on 10:49 - Apr 30 with 2280 viewsLogman

Prefer to get rid of a northern team. We can pull of plucky wins against them in their own yard a couple of times a season but when there are 14 or 15 that's probably 11 or 12 away defeats.

Boro then.
So now we are safe pt 2: who do we want to go up via palyoffs? on 12:10 - Apr 30 with 2169 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Obviously not Luton or Millwall. Coventry would be an incredible story.
Login to get fewer ads

So now we are safe pt 2: who do we want to go up via palyoffs? on 12:15 - Apr 30 with 2156 viewsnix

So now we are safe pt 2: who do we want to go up via palyoffs? on 09:46 - Apr 30 by CamberleyR

Don't want West Brom to go up as they're in very deep shit if they spend another season in the Championship.

You just know though that like Aston Villa, who definitely had to go up via the playoffs to avoid financial meltdown a few seasons ago, they're going to probably scrape into them in the last few minutes of the last game and then win the bloody thing.

Really don't want them for the same reasons. Luton or Coventry probably deserve it most given budgets etc.
So now we are safe pt 2: who do we want to go up via palyoffs? on 13:54 - Apr 30 with 2029 viewsterryb

Middlesbrough are probably the best of the play off teams & the favourites, but it will take a lot to beat Luton.

Coventry would be my preference however much I doubt that they will be the winners.
[Post edited 30 Apr 2023 13:55]
So now we are safe pt 2: who do we want to go up via palyoffs? on 15:22 - Apr 30 with 1967 viewsw7r

Coventry for me, Robins has worked wonders there.
(No subject) (n/t) on 15:22 - Apr 30 with 1967 viewsw7r

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024