Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shameless Brown nosing thread 12:38 - May 10 with 8506 viewsloftboy

A huge thank you to Northern R AKA Clive for the sterling work again this season, most of it must have felt like pissing in the wind.
The reports and previews genuinely have laugh out loud segments.
Hope this season hasn’t put you off Clive, keep up the good work and thanks again.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Shameless Brown nosing thread on 13:39 - May 11 with 622 viewslarsricchi

I’m debating whether to renew QPR+.

But my LFW Patreon status remains a rock-solid yes.

Keep turning a phrase, Clive. The work is excellent, often therapeutic.
Shameless Brown nosing thread on 14:00 - May 11 with 560 viewsR_from_afar

Shameless Brown nosing thread on 23:46 - May 10 by joe90

Thank you!

The previews/match reports are a big part of my QPR experience and are much appreciated. This board too, it's full of characters and a good range of views. Never have we needed each other more than this season!

You have pretty much said exactly what I was going to. Thank you so much, Northern, this website is part of my daily life, and not just for the QPR related stuff, for the - cough - cultural content too.

It has kept me connected during a period when I have become a bit isolated from everything. There were the lockdowns but then my company's local office closed, so I have worked from home almost every day since March 2020, well, every day until the gits made me redundant, at the end of March grrrrrrr That just compounded matters but LFW and Northern's excellent writing - plus everyone else's, I don't have anyone on ignore - has kept me engaged, informed and entertained and has stopped me turning into a hermit.

I really do regard LFW as a sort of self-help group

PS: I love the articles about the refs, they crack me up

Thank you again.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024