Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR B - Hong Kong 10:49 - May 20 with 7161 viewspaulhoop2

I see they are taking a team out to Hong Kong for a 7 a side jolly up. The thing I still do not get is they have named the u21 side or reserves QPR B but there has been no change in the oppp or games programme. I don’t count this as it’s a good step but I always thought a B team meant playing good opponents like Brentford do or a lesser extent Wycombe. Play against proper men from non league and top opposition such as foreign reserves or top premier league teams. I remember Clive asking Paul Hall about entering the Middlesex and London cup but getting a lukewarm response.

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

QPR B - Hong Kong on 14:52 - May 27 with 2370 viewsEsox_Lucius

QPR B - Hong Kong on 21:59 - May 21 by daveB

I'm struggling to see the problem with this. They'll be playing some decent sides, a good experience for the young players

We've had young teams playing in various post season tournaments in recent years such as in America and Europe. I know we're all meant to be angry at everything the club does but I'm struggling to see what's wrong with this

If you don't hate everything about QPR right now, can you really call yourself a QPR fan?

The grass is always greener.

QPR B - Hong Kong on 18:09 - May 27 with 2130 viewsozranger

Highlights of all the goals. QPR v Brighton 6:00-6:15 and QPR v SCFC 7:35 to end. Harun Hamid scored a hattrick in the second game.
QPR B - Hong Kong on 22:20 - May 27 with 1957 viewsBoston

QPR B - Hong Kong on 20:50 - May 21 by Mick_S

Northolt here too, mate. Lived opposite the racecourse estate for many a year.

Edit: we on the right thread here?
[Post edited 21 May 2023 20:59]

Please, can we keep race out of this!

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR B - Hong Kong on 22:32 - May 27 with 1945 viewsBoston

QPR B - Hong Kong on 18:09 - May 27 by ozranger

Highlights of all the goals. QPR v Brighton 6:00-6:15 and QPR v SCFC 7:35 to end. Harun Hamid scored a hattrick in the second game.

Thanks oz...looking forward to the 'just backs'.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

QPR B - Hong Kong on 08:02 - May 28 with 1757 viewsozranger

All done now for the boys. In a morning of upsets, we lost 2-0 to local HK side Kitchee in the quarters and then to the Shield semis. That was probably the strongest field as the two matches were QPR v Newcastle and Fulham v Leicester. We lost 2-1 to Newcastle to bow out of the tournament. Leicester also beat Fulham 2-0.
QPR B - Hong Kong on 09:47 - May 29 with 1453 viewsgazza1

Very nice for the 'boys' that went to the event and played but I am not sure what good it will do any of them ...... and I hope it has not cost the club financially, it not as thougfh we have got money to throw around!!!!
QPR B - Hong Kong on 20:01 - Jul 4 with 983 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Anyone know how this went, i'm sure it was the weekend just gone?
QPR B - Hong Kong on 08:07 - Jul 5 with 704 viewstoboboly

QPR B - Hong Kong on 20:01 - Jul 4 by Welsh_Ranger

Anyone know how this went, i'm sure it was the weekend just gone?

Eh? See the posts above, it has happened in May?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

QPR B - Hong Kong on 09:07 - Jul 5 with 615 viewsWelsh_Ranger

QPR B - Hong Kong on 08:07 - Jul 5 by toboboly

Eh? See the posts above, it has happened in May?

OOPS too much vino me thinks
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024