Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The "did he really play for us" thread 09:22 - Jul 2 with 10732 viewsHayesender

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rohan_Ricketts?wprov=sfla1

I have absolutely no recollection of Rohan Ricketts ever playing for us!

Reckon there's probably quite a few over the last 20 odd years that have been just as forgetful

Poll: Shamima Beghum

The "did he really play for us" thread on 09:34 - Jul 2 with 4698 viewsLblock

Luke Amos

I’m told he played central midfield for us in a few games.

Also the National Hide n Seek Champion for 3 years in a row

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The "did he really play for us" thread on 09:56 - Jul 2 with 4625 viewsMonkey_Roots

Rio Ferdinand - more ‘wtf’ than I don’t ‘I don’t remember’, but still.
The "did he really play for us" thread on 10:12 - Jul 2 with 4588 viewsMetallica_Hoop

DuÅ¡ko ToÅ¡ić went on to play in a World Cup for Serbia and win the Turkish title.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

The "did he really play for us" thread on 10:15 - Jul 2 with 4577 viewsQPRSteve

Gordon Hill is the one I can never remember playing for us. Was shocked when I discovered this years later.
The "did he really play for us" thread on 10:25 - Jul 2 with 4556 viewsNorthernr

The "did he really play for us" thread on 10:12 - Jul 2 by Metallica_Hoop

DuÅ¡ko ToÅ¡ić went on to play in a World Cup for Serbia and win the Turkish title.

Maybe we should have signed him instead of Clint Hill after all
The "did he really play for us" thread on 10:34 - Jul 2 with 4525 viewshoops_legend

Can we include people we wish never played for us? I think that could make it a long list

People the did he really play for us:

Richard Ord (arguably he never did)
Marcus Bent
The "did he really play for us" thread on 10:46 - Jul 2 with 4501 viewsMetallica_Hoop

The "did he really play for us" thread on 10:25 - Jul 2 by Northernr

Maybe we should have signed him instead of Clint Hill after all

"He signed two and a half year long contract worth €5.8 million per season"

I'll stick with Clint.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

The "did he really play for us" thread on 10:56 - Jul 2 with 4475 viewsRed_Ranger

Razor Ruddock and Vinny Jones .
Login to get fewer ads

The "did he really play for us" thread on 11:03 - Jul 2 with 4459 viewsMrSheen

I know he did because I saw him, but it still amazes me that Damiano Tommasi played for us in the Championship. Mayor of Verona now!
[Post edited 2 Jul 2023 11:09]
The "did he really play for us" thread on 11:23 - Jul 2 with 4379 viewsSonofpugwash

Ossie Ardiles.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

The "did he really play for us" thread on 11:31 - Jul 2 with 4367 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The "did he really play for us" thread on 10:15 - Jul 2 by QPRSteve

Gordon Hill is the one I can never remember playing for us. Was shocked when I discovered this years later.

Incredible achievement for a train station too!
The on 11:32 - Jul 2 with 4363 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Ishmael Miller.

Vital goal v Leicester (?) then seemed to disappear up his own arse. Always a player a liked.
[Post edited 2 Jul 2023 11:55]
The "did he really play for us" thread on 11:43 - Jul 2 with 4341 viewsE15Hoop

The "did he really play for us" thread on 11:31 - Jul 2 by BazzaInTheLoft

Incredible achievement for a train station too!

I'm probably one of the few who gets that joke, Baz, as I used to live there, funnily enough!
The "did he really play for us" thread on 11:55 - Jul 2 with 4315 viewsR_from_afar

Barton....Warren Barton

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The "did he really play for us" thread on 11:55 - Jul 2 with 4312 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The "did he really play for us" thread on 11:43 - Jul 2 by E15Hoop

I'm probably one of the few who gets that joke, Baz, as I used to live there, funnily enough!

Like Van Gough, I won’t be appreciated in my own lifetime.
The "did he really play for us" thread on 12:00 - Jul 2 with 4314 viewsHayesender

Camp, Padula, Carlisle, Rose, Edghill, Ainsworth, Bircham, Richard Johnson, Rowlands, Furlong, Gallen. Subs: Day, Palmer, Thorpe, Gnohere, Cureton.

This one's really bugging me. This is the line-up from our 3-1 win at Hillsborough in 2004. Now I was there, I know I was there as its up there in my top three QPR moments of all time.

Yet I have no recollection of this Richard Johnson fella 🤔

I must be getting on set dementia

Poll: Shamima Beghum

The "did he really play for us" thread on 12:01 - Jul 2 with 4306 viewsE15Hoop

The "did he really play for us" thread on 11:55 - Jul 2 by BazzaInTheLoft

Like Van Gough, I won’t be appreciated in my own lifetime.

Hopefully, you'll have both your ears, though.
The "did he really play for us" thread on 12:13 - Jul 2 with 4275 viewsslmrstid

The "did he really play for us" thread on 12:00 - Jul 2 by Hayesender

Camp, Padula, Carlisle, Rose, Edghill, Ainsworth, Bircham, Richard Johnson, Rowlands, Furlong, Gallen. Subs: Day, Palmer, Thorpe, Gnohere, Cureton.

This one's really bugging me. This is the line-up from our 3-1 win at Hillsborough in 2004. Now I was there, I know I was there as its up there in my top three QPR moments of all time.

He only played for us for about the last 3 months of that season, think he had played for Watford previously so Kenny Jackett knew him.

He then stayed with us only first the first few months of 04/05 before then releasing. I remember reading he went back to Australia and was later done for drink driving.
The "did he really play for us" thread on 12:16 - Jul 2 with 4263 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The "did he really play for us" thread on 12:01 - Jul 2 by E15Hoop

Hopefully, you'll have both your ears, though.

Otherwise my glasses will fall off.
The "did he really play for us" thread on 12:40 - Jul 2 with 4180 viewskensalriser

The "did he really play for us" thread on 12:00 - Jul 2 by Hayesender

We can only dream of having strikers of the quality of Furlong, Gallen, Thorpe and Cureton all in a match day line up now.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The "did he really play for us" thread on 12:42 - Jul 2 with 4175 viewsTonto

The "did he really play for us" thread on 11:43 - Jul 2 by E15Hoop

I still do (although I use Enfield Chase as the walk is equidistant but it's more sense to go to the station closer to your destination).

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

The "did he really play for us" thread on 12:51 - Jul 2 with 4157 viewsSydneyRs

Alan Brazil very briefly. 4 games, 1 goal which I witnessed!
The "did he really play for us" thread on 12:59 - Jul 2 with 4130 viewsCamberleyR

George Best

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

The "did he really play for us" thread on 13:11 - Jul 2 with 4111 viewsDannyPaddox

Actually not sure if he ever played for the first team. Won promotion with Millwall and a handful of games for Liverpool and Arsenal. Odd career.
The "did he really play for us" thread on 13:25 - Jul 2 with 4076 viewsthorpebankR

The "did he really play for us" thread on 12:51 - Jul 2 by SydneyRs

Alan Brazil very briefly. 4 games, 1 goal which I witnessed!

Remember him getting abuse from the Paddock as he was so unfit! He was finished when he came to us think he went Coventry for a bit after
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024