Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michael Oliver refereeing play off final 17:39 - May 27 with 5532 viewsRed_Ranger

Total indictment of poor refereeing in Championship that EFL get a prem ref in.
Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 08:07 - Jun 2 with 631 viewstraininvain

Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 06:44 - Jun 2 by Northernr

Did Taylor actually do a lot wrong in that game? I thought he handled it pretty well given the behaviour of the players/benches.

Sad as it is, unnecessary though it should be, I'm amazed UEFA just left the referee to walk through Budapest Airport with his wife and daughter the day after the game.

I thought Taylor handled it very well. It was typical Mourinho tactics of stifling the game and trying to influence the officials from the bench.

Apparently Roma have had 13 (yes thirteen!) red cards show to members sat on their bench this season!

Mourinho deserves a lengthy ban as he’s responsible for escalating the situation with Taylor to the point that him and his family are getting attacked by Roma fans.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2023 8:09]
Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 08:29 - Jun 2 with 601 viewsstowmarketrange

Who’d be a referee? I’m not sure I’d want to put myself and my family through this crap.
Michael Oliver refereeing play off final on 09:02 - Jun 2 with 557 viewsR_from_afar

I'd love to hear Moaninho's reaction if a journalist asked him what Bobby Robson (RIP) would say about his behaviour.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024