Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
evolving football tactical philosophy 08:43 - May 30 with 1600 viewshubble

I found this fascinating and what he discusses at the end about the relationship between football tactical philosophy and political systems and authority, is pretty deep.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

evolving football tactical philosophy on 09:01 - May 30 with 1544 viewsR_from_afar

That *is* fascinating, thanks for posting. A very different approach from what are generally considered to be cutting edge strategies these days.

I have definitely learned something and had never heard of a "staircase" before.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

evolving football tactical philosophy on 09:38 - May 30 with 1485 viewsdmm

Thanks for posting, Hud. That was excellent and a refreshingly different approach to football systems. I like it a lot. I wonder who, if anyone, might be the first to adopt it over here.
evolving football tactical philosophy on 09:55 - May 30 with 1428 viewsjoe90

That was brilliant! I find that sort of football analysis very interesting. Touches on many of the main points made in ‘inverting the pyramid’. Highly recommend reading it if you found this video interesting.
evolving football tactical philosophy on 09:59 - May 30 with 1418 viewsstantheman10

looks like tika taka football that was being played by Barcelona under Guardiola to me
evolving football tactical philosophy on 11:14 - May 30 with 1308 viewsdmm

evolving football tactical philosophy on 09:55 - May 30 by joe90

That was brilliant! I find that sort of football analysis very interesting. Touches on many of the main points made in ‘inverting the pyramid’. Highly recommend reading it if you found this video interesting.

Ditto. That's the best book on football I've read.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024