Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Willock - has he gone, is he going, whats the latest? 17:18 - Jun 16 with 3251 viewsRed_Ranger

Anyone got an update?
Willock - has he gone, is he going, whats the latest? on 17:22 - Jun 16 with 3218 viewsdaveB

Club extended his deal by one more year, no one has come in for him yet
Willock - has he gone, is he going, whats the latest? on 00:19 - Jun 17 with 2705 viewsYorkshirehoop

Let's talk turkey Willock ain't going nowhere this summer.he is a fragile player who is a borderline crock currently.lacking in confidence and bang out of form.who will take a gamble on him for the kind of money we want ? There will be plenty of clubs in the championship that would be prepared to rape us for 5 million or less.what do we do.i personally think he has a Bertie big balls attitude and thinks he's above playing for us.thats the impression that I get which is also a banger of a tune by the mighty bosstones.If by some miracle he gets fully fit.fully confident and has the forward players to link up with going forward.we have hands down the best midfielder in this league.we all know that ! Lots of if and buts.oh sorry I forgot we ain't got no forwards.
Willock - has he gone, is he going, whats the latest? on 17:41 - Jun 17 with 2019 viewsLazyFan

He will be sold for £750K max, what we got for him. As he's a crock and in his last year and they know that's what we paid for him. We might get lucky and two clubs come in for him and then we shall get £950K.

That is all we shall get for him or he does a BoS and leaves for almost nowt.

How do I know this will happen? Well I asked the ChatGPT gods and this is the generated outcome so, it must be true ;P

I don't have a scooby doo, it's all guess as it's the future.

zzzzzzzzzz

Willock - has he gone, is he going, whats the latest? on 18:38 - Jun 17 with 1858 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Willock - has he gone, is he going, whats the latest? on 17:41 - Jun 17 by LazyFan

He will be sold for £750K max, what we got for him. As he's a crock and in his last year and they know that's what we paid for him. We might get lucky and two clubs come in for him and then we shall get £950K.

That is all we shall get for him or he does a BoS and leaves for almost nowt.

How do I know this will happen? Well I asked the ChatGPT gods and this is the generated outcome so, it must be true ;P

I don't have a scooby doo, it's all guess as it's the future.

I agree with the underlying sentiment but surely he's worth more than Tyler Roberts?
Willock - has he gone, is he going, whats the latest? on 23:30 - Jun 17 with 1625 viewsLazyFan

Willock - has he gone, is he going, whats the latest? on 18:38 - Jun 17 by Benny_the_Ball

I agree with the underlying sentiment but surely he's worth more than Tyler Roberts?

Agreed, but I said on another thread I did not know what Eustace was thinking. But I don't think Roberts has signed yet and it may not be that much after all.

zzzzzzzzzz

Willock - has he gone, is he going, whats the latest? on 00:47 - Jun 18 with 1577 viewsSK_hoops

Willock - has he gone, is he going, whats the latest? on 00:19 - Jun 17 by Yorkshirehoop

Let's talk turkey Willock ain't going nowhere this summer.he is a fragile player who is a borderline crock currently.lacking in confidence and bang out of form.who will take a gamble on him for the kind of money we want ? There will be plenty of clubs in the championship that would be prepared to rape us for 5 million or less.what do we do.i personally think he has a Bertie big balls attitude and thinks he's above playing for us.thats the impression that I get which is also a banger of a tune by the mighty bosstones.If by some miracle he gets fully fit.fully confident and has the forward players to link up with going forward.we have hands down the best midfielder in this league.we all know that ! Lots of if and buts.oh sorry I forgot we ain't got no forwards.

Absolute tune.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024