Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fakes possibly in big trouble 12:04 - Jun 14 with 5709 viewsloftboy

Some journo has tweeted that their owners have disappeared and not dealing with current issues.
He has already liquidated two clubs.
Also affecting their new manger ( rumours to be Chris Wilder) decision to sign on the dotted line.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Fakes possibly in big trouble on 12:52 - Jun 14 with 5515 viewsWokingR

That would be a shame wouldn't it.
Fakes possibly in big trouble on 12:56 - Jun 14 with 5468 viewsbosh67

As much as we allegedly don't like them I feel for the fans. They don't deserve this.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Fakes possibly in big trouble on 12:57 - Jun 14 with 5463 viewsE17hoop

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Fakes possibly in big trouble on 13:08 - Jun 14 with 5386 viewsLblock

The actual situation is that mark Bowen is on compassionate leave as his Dad passed away.

He's their DoF and the key decision maker as owners are absent overseas as per usual

It's not just us who like a bit of drama!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Fakes possibly in big trouble on 13:42 - Jun 14 with 5225 viewsMatch82

Fakes possibly in big trouble on 13:08 - Jun 14 by Lblock

The actual situation is that mark Bowen is on compassionate leave as his Dad passed away.

He's their DoF and the key decision maker as owners are absent overseas as per usual

It's not just us who like a bit of drama!!!

This is true. We've certainly had more than our fair share, particularly during the early paldiani years, but we sometimes forget the other clubs are nuts too. No shortage of drama in this game!
Fakes possibly in big trouble on 13:45 - Jun 14 with 5193 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

I know his last two appointments haven't exactly been great but Wilder's stock must have fallen dramatically for him to be considering that job or am I missing something?
Fakes possibly in big trouble on 14:08 - Jun 14 with 5063 viewsCamberleyR

Fakes possibly in big trouble on 13:45 - Jun 14 by Orthodox_Hoop

I know his last two appointments haven't exactly been great but Wilder's stock must have fallen dramatically for him to be considering that job or am I missing something?

Was thinking the same. Since that second season in the Prem with Sheff U his career has fallen off a cliff.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Fakes possibly in big trouble on 14:31 - Jun 14 with 4933 viewsdmm

Oh no, does this put our friendly with them on 25 July in doubt?!
Login to get fewer ads

Fakes possibly in big trouble on 14:41 - Jun 14 with 4880 viewsClive_Anderson

Fakes possibly in big trouble on 14:31 - Jun 14 by dmm

Oh no, does this put our friendly with them on 25 July in doubt?!

Oh no that's terrible if Reading could be in trouble.

Anyway I wonder what's on TV
Fakes possibly in big trouble on 14:52 - Jun 14 with 4819 viewsAntti_Heinola

Fakes possibly in big trouble on 14:08 - Jun 14 by CamberleyR

Was thinking the same. Since that second season in the Prem with Sheff U his career has fallen off a cliff.

Wouldn't touch him with a barge pole. Something going on there.

Bare bones.

Fakes possibly in big trouble on 14:53 - Jun 14 with 4818 viewsNorthernr

Fakes possibly in big trouble on 13:45 - Jun 14 by Orthodox_Hoop

I find it odd as well.

Reading have been putting up red flags for a while. If it's not this time, it will be soon.
Fakes possibly in big trouble on 15:37 - Jun 14 with 4666 viewsBluce_Ree

On the list of clubs I'd like liquidated, Reading are a bit lower than some others. That said, I'd be happy if they were stuck in League One basically forever.

The way the economy is, you'd expect to lose some established lower middle sized clubs like Reading.

I thought Portsmouth were doomed when they had all their issues years ago but they survived. They're higher on my liquid-oh list. F**king rioting tw*ts.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Fakes possibly in big trouble on 15:47 - Jun 14 with 4607 views100percent

Fakes possibly in big trouble on 15:37 - Jun 14 by Bluce_Ree

On the list of clubs I'd like liquidated, Reading are a bit lower than some others. That said, I'd be happy if they were stuck in League One basically forever.

The way the economy is, you'd expect to lose some established lower middle sized clubs like Reading.

I thought Portsmouth were doomed when they had all their issues years ago but they survived. They're higher on my liquid-oh list. F**king rioting tw*ts.

in no particular order....
chelscum
chelscum
chelscum
and chelscum... only slightly followed by ....
chelscum...
Fakes possibly in big trouble on 15:48 - Jun 14 with 4591 viewsBluce_Ree

Fakes possibly in big trouble on 15:47 - Jun 14 by 100percent

in no particular order....
chelscum
chelscum
chelscum
and chelscum... only slightly followed by ....
chelscum...

I'd rather Chelsea were liquidated using an actual giant blender.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Fakes possibly in big trouble on 15:51 - Jun 14 with 4562 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Fakes possibly in big trouble on 14:53 - Jun 14 by Northernr

I find it odd as well.

Reading have been putting up red flags for a while. If it's not this time, it will be soon.

In the space of 12 months he's gone from being interviewed for the Burnley job (apparently it was between him, Rooney and Kompany), to being linked with Reading's sloppy seconds in League 1. Something definitely off with him, seems his stint at Sheffield Utd might have been where he peaked and overachieved.
Fakes possibly in big trouble on 17:22 - Jun 14 with 4321 viewsLordPork

and his stint at Watford don't forget.

There he was largely given a croque of crap as all the squad knew he'd be dust at season end so why not put your feet up and ignore him. Which they largely did.

Didn't he go from being the most celebrated/successful manager not having been relegated. always promoted wherever he went to....well, where he is now? A busted flush.
Fakes possibly in big trouble on 17:42 - Jun 14 with 4263 viewsNorthernr

Fakes possibly in big trouble on 15:51 - Jun 14 by Orthodox_Hoop

In the space of 12 months he's gone from being interviewed for the Burnley job (apparently it was between him, Rooney and Kompany), to being linked with Reading's sloppy seconds in League 1. Something definitely off with him, seems his stint at Sheffield Utd might have been where he peaked and overachieved.

I heard we sounded Boro out about him (Hoos and Gibson get on v well) and did not like what we heard.
Fakes possibly in big trouble on 18:56 - Jun 14 with 4032 viewsDavieQPR

Wilder likes total control. No DOF or Technical Managers. No other authority but him.
Fakes possibly in big trouble on 00:57 - Jun 15 with 3644 viewsSydneyRs

Fakes possibly in big trouble on 15:51 - Jun 14 by Orthodox_Hoop

Possibly his equivalent of the Mike Sheron season at Stoke.
Fakes possibly in big trouble on 01:02 - Jun 15 with 3634 viewsNorthernr

Fakes possibly in big trouble on 00:57 - Jun 15 by SydneyRs

Possibly his equivalent of the Mike Sheron season at Stoke.

I'm a bit of a fan boy of his because I worked local newspapers when he was starting out on my patch and won 5 trophies in half a season at poxy Alfreton but... after that he won promotion at Halifax, he was the guy who got Oxford back out of non league into the football league after several so-called name managers had failed, he won League Two with Northampton with 100 points while the club was in meltdown and the players weren't being paid, he then took Sheff Utd from league One to Prem and kept them there playing great football (again after numerous name managers had failed miserably with them). I think he's terrific. But, yeh, something odd going on.
Fakes possibly in big trouble on 22:04 - Jun 17 with 2842 viewsderbyhoop

According to Guardian report, they may face further points deductions after failing to pay players 3 times last season.
Oh dear, what a pity, never mind.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Fakes possibly in big trouble on 23:30 - Jun 17 with 2682 viewsLazyFan

Back to non-league, then.

zzzzzzzzzz

Fakes possibly in big trouble on 04:10 - Jun 18 with 2577 viewsYorkshirehoop

Tom ince will be available.wages could be an issue but I would have him in a heart beat.would be better than that pile of crap Andre dozzell.if anyone wants to dig me out for that comment go for it.dozell is pony as f u c k and lazy.compare him to shaun derry.ian Holloway or simon barker.absolute workhorses they were.
Fakes possibly in big trouble on 09:15 - Jun 18 with 2215 viewsLblock

Fakes possibly in big trouble on 04:10 - Jun 18 by Yorkshirehoop

Tom ince will be available.wages could be an issue but I would have him in a heart beat.would be better than that pile of crap Andre dozzell.if anyone wants to dig me out for that comment go for it.dozell is pony as f u c k and lazy.compare him to shaun derry.ian Holloway or simon barker.absolute workhorses they were.

Agree with everything you say apart from the Tom Ince bit.

Whispers always been that he’s a big time charlie with a terrible attitude

Oh to find another Derry or Faurlin

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024