Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watford v Queens Park Rangers - Win, Draw or Lose for the Rs? 10:37 - Aug 4 with 2331 viewsHoopsie

Watford v Queens Park Rangers - Win, Draw or Lose for the Rs?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Watford v Queens Park Rangers - Win, Draw or Lose for the Rs? on 10:42 - Aug 4 with 2297 viewsrobith

Obviously I think we'll lose, but there's a big Watford fan on work who has had a decent bet on Watford being relegated. Says they're gonna struggle massively. So I dunno, draw?
Watford v Queens Park Rangers - Win, Draw or Lose for the Rs? on 10:45 - Aug 4 with 2282 viewsRangersw12

One nil Rangers 💪

Dykes pen
Watford v Queens Park Rangers - Win, Draw or Lose for the Rs? on 10:51 - Aug 4 with 2265 viewsdontknowitall

Never, in my 45 years of support of the R'S, have I been more confidant that we will lose... heavily....
Watford v Queens Park Rangers - Win, Draw or Lose for the Rs? on 11:10 - Aug 4 with 2200 viewsQPunkR

This all seems a bit of a foregone conclusion..

QPR - "shit but local"

Watford v Queens Park Rangers - Win, Draw or Lose for the Rs? on 11:14 - Aug 4 with 2188 viewsgoodlife

Of course Lose. If we lose with less than 3 goals and no new injuries I will be ok.
Watford v Queens Park Rangers - Win, Draw or Lose for the Rs? on 11:19 - Aug 4 with 2169 viewsSAPilgrim

I’m going with a cautiously confident draw. I don’t think we’re as bad as that 5-0 loss and I also don’t think Watford are all that good. Will probably be proven wrong tomorrow but I can live in hope!
Watford v Queens Park Rangers - Win, Draw or Lose for the Rs? on 11:21 - Aug 4 with 2165 viewsderbyhoop

Is this going to be different from the already established Prediction League forecasts. (See Interactive rom main menu)

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Watford v Queens Park Rangers - Win, Draw or Lose for the Rs? on 12:16 - Aug 4 with 2065 viewsrbee

Watford have been very busy hiring and firing during the summer and several players will be making their debuts which makes them unpredictable.

Currently we look to be very predicatble and Benevolent Park Rangers will help Watford to a winning start.
Login to get fewer ads

Watford v Queens Park Rangers - Win, Draw or Lose for the Rs? on 12:56 - Aug 4 with 1988 viewssparkey

Watford v Queens Park Rangers - Win, Draw or Lose for the Rs? on 11:19 - Aug 4 by SAPilgrim

I’m going with a cautiously confident draw. I don’t think we’re as bad as that 5-0 loss and I also don’t think Watford are all that good. Will probably be proven wrong tomorrow but I can live in hope!

What part of the last 18 months has taught you we're not as bad as the 5-0 loss... because I'd say we're capable of much worse.
Watford v Queens Park Rangers - Win, Draw or Lose for the Rs? on 13:02 - Aug 4 with 1967 viewsDejR_vu

GA was trying to make a point about new signings and early season unpredictability. Personally, I think he should know exactly what to expect from an Ismael Team, regardless of the personnel, and should set up accordingly. I think he said we should just play our own game, which seems to me a bit naive and to be asking for trouble. First game of the season, away, with no defence, at a team managed by a manager who likes his team to Beast opponents, we’ll probably nick a 0-1 👀

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Watford v Queens Park Rangers - Win, Draw or Lose for the Rs? on 14:42 - Aug 4 with 1839 viewsloftus77

Watford v Queens Park Rangers - Win, Draw or Lose for the Rs? on 11:14 - Aug 4 by goodlife

Of course Lose. If we lose with less than 3 goals and no new injuries I will be ok.

How sad that this would actually genuinely constitute a 'result' IMHO.
And I think Ismael would then be sacked (half-joking).
I'll be there tomorrow- head down, watching through my fingers.
Good luck to everyone.
Watford v Queens Park Rangers - Win, Draw or Lose for the Rs? on 14:44 - Aug 4 with 1834 viewsLblock

The poll is flawed

Where is the option "Beg for mercy in 67th minute as a cricket score looking likely"

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Watford v Queens Park Rangers - Win, Draw or Lose for the Rs? on 18:22 - Aug 4 with 1700 viewsJules4367

Just seen the League Table and we are actually 7 places 'above' Watford so we should be ok for a draw !

What???

We are not 7 places above ???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024