Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cup 08:41 - Aug 7 with 6479 viewsPetros

Greatly looking forward to our forthcoming cup game when we will be fielding our traditionally under-strength team.
Cup on 20:21 - Aug 9 with 1303 viewskernowhoop

Cup on 19:49 - Aug 9 by Dorse

Well, it's a lot easier to boo them in person. I used to boo Armand Traore by post and it just isn't the same.
[Post edited 9 Aug 2023 19:52]

Not after that cross for Mackie to score at Manchester City, though?
Cup on 20:22 - Aug 9 with 1292 viewsDorse

Cup on 20:10 - Aug 9 by CiderwithRsie

I dunno, it could have a certain style

Sir

BOO! You're shite, Traore

I have the honour to remain your obedient servant.

Dorse

That's uncanny. Were you there?

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Cup on 17:09 - Aug 14 with 1128 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Cup on 19:26 - Aug 9 by Wegerles_Stairs

How much are tickets for season ticket holders? The same?

Ah, I see they were £12 for season ticket holders. Am I right in thinking it's cheaper to buy a ticket on the night as you don't pay a booking fee? That seems bonkers.
Cup on 17:10 - Aug 14 with 1128 viewssparkey

Cup on 17:09 - Aug 14 by Wegerles_Stairs

Ah, I see they were £12 for season ticket holders. Am I right in thinking it's cheaper to buy a ticket on the night as you don't pay a booking fee? That seems bonkers.

I think the price of tickets increase by a fiver on the day
Cup on 17:29 - Aug 14 with 1043 viewsdaveB

Cup on 17:10 - Aug 14 by sparkey

I think the price of tickets increase by a fiver on the day

they do go up on the day, been trying to buy them online for a week but buying tickets for the Lower Loft is like trying to break into Fort Knox
Cup on 17:37 - Aug 14 with 1027 viewssexton

Does anybody know if/when payment for the automatic cup tie scheme is taken and the ticket uploaded?

I think I've opted in but nothing on my account or in any email I received from the club pre-season mentions it. Poor show.
Cup on 18:25 - Aug 14 with 938 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Cup on 17:29 - Aug 14 by daveB

they do go up on the day, been trying to buy them online for a week but buying tickets for the Lower Loft is like trying to break into Fort Knox

Oh yes.
https://
www.qpr.co.uk/news/2023/july/27/tickets-qprnor-eflcup/
[Post edited 14 Aug 2023 18:29]
Cup on 22:19 - Aug 15 with 753 viewsDannyPaddox

Any ST holders on the aromatic !? … automatic cup tie option. I’ve had no notification from the club and no Carabao-sized amounts have been taken from my account. I’ve no idea if the ticket is meant to be uploaded on my ST QR code or sent in the post. Both options have been used in the past. Often I’ve turned up for a Cup game to find it hasn’t been uploaded.

Not too concerned, the confusion and uncertainty makes me feel like I’m playing in the QPR midfield and is adding to the Cup-Tie atmosphere. I’ll contact the box-office tomorrow to sort it out. Just wondered if anyone else on the automatic has been uploaded or received a paper ticket.
Login to get fewer ads

Cup on 10:49 - Aug 16 with 555 viewsderbyhoop

Just seen the squad for the Development team at Wigan.
No Woodman, Rendell, Drewe, EDB, SDM, Pedder, Kolli.
Some/all to be involved tonight?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024