Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
India on the moon 15:23 - Aug 23 with 11790 viewsRangersDave

And we cant even look after our servicemen, disabled, homeless, poor, and ill citizens!

Boils my pee!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

India on the moon on 11:03 - Aug 26 with 1175 viewsconnell10

India on the moon on 12:36 - Aug 25 by kensalriser

Like most places, India's fine if you have enough money.

There's more difference within nations than between them, all according to how much money you have.

Well i know where i would rather live.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

India on the moon on 11:21 - Aug 26 with 1124 viewsSonofpugwash

Really good movie - mining Helium 3 as well.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

India on the moon on 11:23 - Aug 26 with 1126 viewsR_from_afar

India on the moon on 10:15 - Aug 26 by RangersDave

Start mining on the moon, and it's leading to trouble.....

Then there will be storage bunkers for nuclear waste, they will explode eventually, hurling the moon out of its earth orbit and out into space.

Meanwhile, the earth will get jogged off its sun orbit and things will get hotter and colder as it gets attracted into a new orbit around the sun.

Just an awful thought. Mind you the space ships looked good.....

If only Gareth could sign the shape shifting Maya. She could transform herself into whichever player the squad is currently lacking: A left back, a centre back or even - gasp - a striker.

Ooh, time for my pills 💊

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

India on the moon on 11:40 - Aug 26 with 1104 viewsMetallica_Hoop

India on the moon on 10:15 - Aug 26 by RangersDave

Start mining on the moon, and it's leading to trouble.....

Then there will be storage bunkers for nuclear waste, they will explode eventually, hurling the moon out of its earth orbit and out into space.

Meanwhile, the earth will get jogged off its sun orbit and things will get hotter and colder as it gets attracted into a new orbit around the sun.

Just an awful thought. Mind you the space ships looked good.....

I loved the repeats of that as a kid, there was an episode that terrified me where they all started peeling for some reason. (that's all can can remember!) It probably looks shit now.

I don't think the BSG remake will ever be beaten I've watched the whole thing 3 times.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

India on the moon on 12:06 - Aug 26 with 1059 viewsR_from_afar

India on the moon on 11:40 - Aug 26 by Metallica_Hoop

I loved the repeats of that as a kid, there was an episode that terrified me where they all started peeling for some reason. (that's all can can remember!) It probably looks shit now.

I don't think the BSG remake will ever be beaten I've watched the whole thing 3 times.

One Space 1999 episode is entitled "The rules of Luton," with Luton in this case being a planet populated by vengeful talking plants.

I'm saying nothing

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

India on the moon on 13:12 - Aug 26 with 1005 viewsEsox_Lucius

India on the moon on 15:29 - Aug 23 by DaBurgh

Sad but true. Approx 40 million of UK taxpayer money sent every year to India.

Same amount that Michelle Mone stole from us.

The grass is always greener.

India on the moon on 13:30 - Aug 26 with 990 viewsEsox_Lucius

India on the moon on 15:19 - Aug 25 by Sonofpugwash

Lots of Helium 3 in the Moon's regolith,the Indians are one of several nations intent on doing serious mining.As the price is around $17Billion per ton the initial price of R&D seems well justified.Helium prices(all sorts) are set to surge as there's a chronic shortage.

How did you resist the urge to write "Helium set to rise as shortage hits"?

The grass is always greener.

India on the moon on 14:02 - Aug 26 with 969 viewsSonofpugwash

India on the moon on 13:30 - Aug 26 by Esox_Lucius

How did you resist the urge to write "Helium set to rise as shortage hits"?

The coffee hadn't quite kicked in.

Login to get fewer ads

India on the moon on 18:17 - Aug 26 with 901 viewsQPsyR

India on the moon on 12:06 - Aug 26 by R_from_afar

One Space 1999 episode is entitled "The rules of Luton," with Luton in this case being a planet populated by vengeful talking plants.

I'm saying nothing

Best post ever R from Afar

Muggy Geeky Cnt alert lol
The second series of Space 1999 was a fkn travesty, freddie Fkn Frieberger should be shot, typical moronic dopey septic nonsense destroying any semblance of intellect FFS

First series fck that quality
Et al, Dragons Domain, The Troubled Spirit, Mission of the Darians, The Black Sun (fkn mental) and Another Time Another Place...maybe the inspiration behind this....

Mind you I still think UFO shades it.
Anyone remember the episode when they're all on acid and then aliens kidnap them and then years later Tessa Wyatt revives after Straker gives her an injection (oh I say) and then she foils the alien's fiendish plan but then she ages about 40 years Fck that - No wonder Tony Blackburn lost the fkn plot

In fairness doesn't sound too much different to my normal weekend lol

Oh and Back on topic, Esox I think you were a bit harsh with your down vote, first thing the Indian bloke I work with said was, bet there's already a few shops on the corner of craters. Don't want to get in an argument but think there is a difference between comedy stereo-typing and dispariging stuff PLUR
[Post edited 26 Aug 2023 18:21]

FKA AcidPixie

India on the moon on 20:14 - Aug 26 with 846 viewsSonofpugwash

India on the moon on 18:17 - Aug 26 by QPsyR

Best post ever R from Afar

Muggy Geeky Cnt alert lol
The second series of Space 1999 was a fkn travesty, freddie Fkn Frieberger should be shot, typical moronic dopey septic nonsense destroying any semblance of intellect FFS

First series fck that quality
Et al, Dragons Domain, The Troubled Spirit, Mission of the Darians, The Black Sun (fkn mental) and Another Time Another Place...maybe the inspiration behind this....

Mind you I still think UFO shades it.
Anyone remember the episode when they're all on acid and then aliens kidnap them and then years later Tessa Wyatt revives after Straker gives her an injection (oh I say) and then she foils the alien's fiendish plan but then she ages about 40 years Fck that - No wonder Tony Blackburn lost the fkn plot

In fairness doesn't sound too much different to my normal weekend lol

Oh and Back on topic, Esox I think you were a bit harsh with your down vote, first thing the Indian bloke I work with said was, bet there's already a few shops on the corner of craters. Don't want to get in an argument but think there is a difference between comedy stereo-typing and dispariging stuff PLUR
[Post edited 26 Aug 2023 18:21]

My brother Phil was the MD at Denis Dobson books,Denis was a QPR supporter.They did a big Science Fiction list including the novels based on Space 1999 episodes by recognised authors like E.C.Tubb,John Rankine etc.
A very well crafted series.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Space:_1999_books_and_other_media

India on the moon on 14:57 - Sep 4 with 693 viewsRangersDave

Well 'flip' me, not content to 'just' land on the moon, they are now bouncing all over it like some kind of demented 'Zebedee'....... time for bed!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024