Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
trains to boro sat? 23:45 - Aug 29 with 2150 viewssmuttsontour

what's the score
trains to boro sat? on 00:02 - Aug 30 with 2126 viewsdaveB

Think there is a strike so no trains again
trains to boro sat? on 08:12 - Aug 30 with 1908 viewsDaBurgh

Rail unions 1 poor suffering public 0 *

*Disclaimer
This remark is not intended to be of a political nature and no intention thereof to begin a political thread. The rights and wrongs of striking unions has been covered billions of times in previous thread and the above remark is not intended to resurrect any further discussion. The remark was just my attempt at humour, and to be taken as such. A lol or other such related response is all that is required, or indeed nothing. Your reading of this disclaimer is an indication of your acknowledgement and agreement of my distancing myself from any discussions that may arise from the above remark.
trains to boro sat? on 13:01 - Aug 30 with 1619 viewsNorthernr

You can get there but not back. Got an email from them at the start of the week saying our return had been cancelled. Last train south leaves Newcastle at something like half four.

Pray for Owain who pulled the short straw on the way back from Cardiff and will be doing the driving for LFW
trains to boro sat? on 14:20 - Aug 30 with 1479 viewspeterlund_dk

I read the title as "trains to boo at", and I immediately felt like getting out my childhood Märklin model train set so that I could boo and wave my fist at the diesel shunter going round the oval track.
trains to boro sat? (n/t) on 14:27 - Aug 30 with 1455 viewsMick_S

trains to boro sat? on 13:01 - Aug 30 by Northernr

You can get there but not back. Got an email from them at the start of the week saying our return had been cancelled. Last train south leaves Newcastle at something like half four.

Pray for Owain who pulled the short straw on the way back from Cardiff and will be doing the driving for LFW

[Post edited 30 Aug 2023 15:33]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

trains to boro sat? on 15:58 - Aug 30 with 1354 viewsstowmarketrange

trains to boro sat? on 13:01 - Aug 30 by Northernr

My last train home leaves Middlesbrough at 3.47pm.But it is only £83 for a return ticket to see less than 30 minutes of football.
trains to boro sat? on 16:33 - Aug 30 with 1316 viewsDavieQPR

trains to boro sat? on 15:58 - Aug 30 by stowmarketrange

My last train home leaves Middlesbrough at 3.47pm.But it is only £83 for a return ticket to see less than 30 minutes of football.

You're staying foe the whole game then.
trains to boro sat? on 16:46 - Aug 30 with 1292 viewsstowmarketrange

trains to boro sat? on 16:33 - Aug 30 by DavieQPR

You're staying foe the whole game then.

Not for this one mate.It cost enough in cabs last week at Southampton and I’m not doing that again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024