Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cataracts 10:11 - Oct 13 with 5568 viewsE17hoop

Currently sitting in Moorfields getting assessed prior to booking me in for cataract surgery.

I'm going to have to have it on both eyes and curious if anyone here has had the same before? I'm looking forward to improved vision but not having one done and one not for a few weeks!

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Cataracts on 18:56 - Nov 25 with 1016 viewsGloryHunter

Cataracts on 10:54 - Oct 30 by BazzaInTheLoft

I was in Moorfields the other day and guess who I bumped into?

Everybody.

Hope it goes well.

I go to Moorfields regularly for check ups. What makes me laugh is that weird slanting building opposite that some Architect thought was a good idea. So you come out onto Old Street, with your eyes all blurry from the dilation drops, and the first thing you see is a building whose windows are all sloping and distorted. Cruel.
Cataracts on 22:05 - Nov 25 with 940 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Cataracts on 18:56 - Nov 25 by GloryHunter

I go to Moorfields regularly for check ups. What makes me laugh is that weird slanting building opposite that some Architect thought was a good idea. So you come out onto Old Street, with your eyes all blurry from the dilation drops, and the first thing you see is a building whose windows are all sloping and distorted. Cruel.

You sure you wasn’t supping first?
Cataracts on 11:56 - Nov 27 with 843 viewsTW_R

Cataracts on 13:13 - Nov 25 by E17hoop

Piece of piss. I dozed off while they were doing it.

I've now got a toric blue light lens in my right eye. Never seen as well out of this eye before. The right eye is being reviewed on 15 Dec with it being done asap afterwards.

I thought you wouldn’t find it too traumatic after the detachment surgery. Glad it went well.
Cataracts on 10:15 - Dec 15 with 692 viewsE17hoop

Sitting in the waiting room with pupils like a bush baby. Last checks being done and then being booked in for surgery on the second one on Monday.

It's always noisiest at the shallow end
Poll: Championship Playoffs - who's going up?

Cataracts on 11:47 - Dec 15 with 622 viewsWokingR

Cataracts on 10:15 - Dec 15 by E17hoop

Sitting in the waiting room with pupils like a bush baby. Last checks being done and then being booked in for surgery on the second one on Monday.

Good luck
Cataracts on 17:50 - Jan 10 with 360 viewsM40R

Cataracts on 10:15 - Dec 15 by E17hoop

How did the second cataract surgery go?
Cataracts on 18:09 - Jan 10 with 343 viewsHooping_Mad

Have you considered leaving it until the season is over?

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024