Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Big Match revisited Saturday 1030am ITV4 19:25 - Oct 13 with 2260 viewsWalnut

77/78 QPR v Ipswich
Be warned (spoiler alert) there's a strange phenomenon as Rangers score more than once at home
Big Match revisited Saturday 1030am ITV4 on 20:03 - Oct 14 with 1894 viewsCamberleyR

Paul McGee's finest hour (and a quarter).

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Big Match revisited Saturday 1030am ITV4 on 20:26 - Oct 14 with 1865 viewsBoston

Can't wait for Sunday, unable to access otherwise....

I found myself fascinated by the bloke with the hanky on his head, just to the right of the goal in the School End, first min or so of the vid.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Big Match revisited Saturday 1030am ITV4 on 20:30 - Oct 14 with 1855 viewsBoston

Strange...we'd lost to Wolves the game before this, guess Ipswich tried to pull the phycological card!

Big Match revisited Saturday 1030am ITV4 on 21:58 - Oct 14 with 1775 viewsloftus77

Funny how the memory plays games. I was at this game (very very young...) and I always thought we were 3-0 up and they came back to draw 3-3.
Big Match revisited Saturday 1030am ITV4 on 07:41 - Oct 15 with 1620 viewsbollockchops

ipswich had played the day before and lost to west ham 3-0 , apart from the terrible pitch id go back to those days in a heartbeat , no players trying to get the opposition sent off !
Big Match revisited Saturday 1030am ITV4 on 13:15 - Oct 15 with 1419 viewsTGRRRSSS

Played the day before - imagine the song and dance today about too many matches in too short a time.

Funny how the pitches have changed so much, technology etc I guess.

One interesting thing I notice how many still wearing a suit and tie to a Saturday afternoon game, I doubt there would be man atv all today - seems a bit weird to me.

I imagine it might happen with weekday matches still going from work but otherwise...
Big Match revisited Saturday 1030am ITV4 on 13:20 - Oct 15 with 1413 viewsterryb

Big Match revisited Saturday 1030am ITV4 on 07:41 - Oct 15 by bollockchops

ipswich had played the day before and lost to west ham 3-0 , apart from the terrible pitch id go back to those days in a heartbeat , no players trying to get the opposition sent off !

I assume that the previous day was Good Friday then.

The Ipswich starting eleven was exactly the same as for the FA Cup victory over Arsenal that season.
Big Match revisited Saturday 1030am ITV4 on 14:20 - Oct 15 with 1357 viewsBoston

Big Match revisited Saturday 1030am ITV4 on 13:15 - Oct 15 by TGRRRSSS

Played the day before - imagine the song and dance today about too many matches in too short a time.

Funny how the pitches have changed so much, technology etc I guess.

One interesting thing I notice how many still wearing a suit and tie to a Saturday afternoon game, I doubt there would be man atv all today - seems a bit weird to me.

I imagine it might happen with weekday matches still going from work but otherwise...

Haha, remember my dad telling me a room without coving / crown moulding, was like a man without a tie - still makes me laugh 50 years later.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024