Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nottingham Panthers 06:48 - Oct 29 with 6559 viewsGloucs_R

Not sure how many of your are also into ice hockey? I go down a see Swindon Wildcats quite a bit.

Anyhow, sounds like a horrific injury to Johnson at the Nottingham Panthers last night. A freak accident with the skate going through his neck and CPR being performed on the ice. Rumours going round that he's passed away, hopefully not.

Truly shocking ☹️

Poll: Are we staying up?

Nottingham Panthers on 17:06 - Nov 15 with 903 viewsTheChef

Nottingham Panthers on 16:48 - Nov 15 by lassel

The Swedes are crazy for ice hockey and the guys at work thought he was clearly trying to ‘hit’ him to loose possession of the puck, standard 2 minute penalty, maybe meaning even to hurt the guy but obviously not to kill him.

Reddit hockey forum thinks the same pretty much, the question then becomes if you can make a negligent manslaughter stick.

You'd expect a hard body check or maybe leading with the arm, but to go for him with a flying kick is pretty unusual for ice hockey, no?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Nottingham Panthers on 19:49 - Nov 15 with 692 viewsBoston

Nottingham Panthers on 17:06 - Nov 15 by TheChef

You'd expect a hard body check or maybe leading with the arm, but to go for him with a flying kick is pretty unusual for ice hockey, no?

I have a passing interest in Hockey. I'll not warble on but, from the day you first step onto the ice, you are taught where your skates should be. This is a justified charge of manslaughter.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2023 19:50]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024