Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Elijah Bonner Dixon 18:27 - Nov 4 with 14796 viewsDoudou87

Thought he deserved a mention, showed some encouraging signs for his first start (i think it was!). Looks a better option than Dozzel, a bit more athletic and confident with his passing. Like to see him get another start against Bristol.

Poll: Preferred rumoured CB

Elijah Bonner Dixon on 17:35 - Nov 7 with 740 viewsloftupper

Elijah Bonner Dixon on 17:04 - Nov 7 by ParkRoyalR

On the basis both EDB and Cannon found space on the edge of the box screaming for a square pass from Chair (who had received a cut-back from Paal on the bye-line!) before rifling into the top corner, suddenly we have options.....

I am a lot more optimistic that we have the foundations of an attack involving as many as 6 or 7 players at a time - with Chair getting his mojo back, EDB breaking the line and Smyth and Willock on the pitch, I think we'll create a lot more chances than we have been....just need to take them now....

Agree, I am optimistic that MC is capable of working out how to get players into space in dangerous areas. We saw that a few times at the weekend after only three days of training. Obviously we still need the players to take advantage, but even getting into those positions in the first place is novel compared to what we have seen these last few months.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024