Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New autumn fashion lines at QPR and Bristol City cancel each other out - Report 16:23 - Nov 13 with 6687 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/61260
New autumn fashion lines at QPR and Bristol City cancel each other out - Report on 08:56 - Nov 14 with 1119 viewsAd99

I thought Dunne had a very solid game. Deserved some credit.
New autumn fashion lines at QPR and Bristol City cancel each other out - Report on 09:03 - Nov 14 with 1101 viewsNorthernr

New autumn fashion lines at QPR and Bristol City cancel each other out - Report on 08:56 - Nov 14 by Ad99

But not a great deal of opposition...

New autumn fashion lines at QPR and Bristol City cancel each other out - Report on 09:27 - Nov 14 with 1054 viewsTheChef

Inevitably much debate on here about our strikers and lack of goals but your stats on our crosses show clearly that's an issue too.

Hope we can really work on that in the next two weeks, shame though that Dykes and Armstrong won't be around.

Having Chair back should be a big help too.

Onwards and upwards...

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

New autumn fashion lines at QPR and Bristol City cancel each other out - Report on 09:35 - Nov 14 with 1046 viewsterryb

New autumn fashion lines at QPR and Bristol City cancel each other out - Report on 16:54 - Nov 13 by Northernr

I agree. Which side do you sit mate? This seems to dictate how you feel about this incident...

We're in the back row of the Upper Loft behind the goal.

My take on the penalty was that it would be given as a free kick outside the area 9 times out of 10. As a penalty 1 time out of 10. As a defender I'd have been livid to have that given against me. As a forward, I'd be equally upset if it's not given!

It's a long way down the list of penalties correctly/incorrectly given.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2023 9:41]
New autumn fashion lines at QPR and Bristol City cancel each other out - Report on 09:36 - Nov 14 with 1044 viewsNorthernr

New autumn fashion lines at QPR and Bristol City cancel each other out - Report on 09:35 - Nov 14 by terryb

We're in the back row of the Upper Loft behind the goal.

My take on the penalty was that it would be given as a free kick outside the area 9 times out of 10. As a penalty 1 time out of 10. As a defender I'd have been livid to have that given against me. As a forward, I'd be equally upset if it's not given!

It's a long way down the list of penalties correctly/incorrectly given.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2023 9:41]

Agree with all of that.
New autumn fashion lines at QPR and Bristol City cancel each other out - Report on 10:19 - Nov 14 with 942 viewsrobith

New autumn fashion lines at QPR and Bristol City cancel each other out - Report on 08:56 - Nov 14 by Ad99

Was finding it low key hilarious how our defender least comfortable on the ball had Colback and Field playing it back to him immediately when he was being pressed repeatedly. Could almost hear the grimaced "yeah, cheers lads"
New autumn fashion lines at QPR and Bristol City cancel each other out - Report on 14:19 - Nov 14 with 710 viewsParkRoyalR

New autumn fashion lines at QPR and Bristol City cancel each other out - Report on 10:19 - Nov 14 by robith

Was finding it low key hilarious how our defender least comfortable on the ball had Colback and Field playing it back to him immediately when he was being pressed repeatedly. Could almost hear the grimaced "yeah, cheers lads"

Yes and Cook was the biggest culprit for this,

Seemed to dig Smyth out in 1st Half unnecessarily and seems to have a high opinion of himself, so I was unimpressed when he did'nt show the courage to bring the ball out himself but instead either gave the responsibility to Dunne on his weaker foot or played Kakay a short ball meaning he had to come inside on his weaker foot,

Cooks seems a good talker so hopefully we see a bit more courage from him on the ball in forthcoming games.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024