Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
European Elections 07:41 - Nov 23 with 5485 viewsDr_Winston

The rise of Geert Wilders, Marine Le Pen and the AFD in Germany (not forgetting the Italians) should be of no surprise to anyone who has actually been paying attention over the last couple of decades.

Perhaps the single biggest reason I voted for Brexit (other than the democratic shortage at the heart of the EU Governing process) was my belief that the whole thing would come crashing down within a couple of decades and that we'd be better off out before that happened.

Seen little since to change my mind.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

European Elections on 16:08 - Dec 1 with 288 viewsKilkennyjack

European Elections on 16:32 - Nov 29 by SullutaCreturned

A surgeon only operates on ONE patient, one set of circumstances at a time. An economist has to look at the Uk situation then look at the bigger picture, he has to go global to jusge how the UK might do.

When the surgeon is operating on his patient he doesn't keep looking to see what the rest of the hospital is doing unless something happens to affect the job right in front of him.

Now I hadn't realised your real name was Brian, I do apologise.

Funny for you … 🤣

Beware of the Risen People

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024