Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Paal - Why? 18:05 - Jan 1 with 1308 viewsLondon_Pride

He took every f’ing corner and every free kick. Not once did he deliver the ball with pace into a danger area. Every free kick was floated in - not a single attempt to vary the delivery or try something different.
Why can’t Marti see that it is not working? It is the same every game.
Paal - Why? on 18:10 - Jan 1 with 1249 viewsFDC

I'd like to see Dozzel take some set pieces, at least that's one way to force him to come out of hiding and get on the ball
Paal - Why? on 18:15 - Jan 1 with 1215 viewsted_hendrix

**Why can’t Marti see that it is not working? It is the same every game.**

Yes It Is the same every game and has been for bloody yonks which Is bastard frustrating.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Paal - Why? on 18:18 - Jan 1 with 1194 viewsBurnleyhoop

Paal - Why? on 18:10 - Jan 1 by FDC

I'd like to see Dozzel take some set pieces, at least that's one way to force him to come out of hiding and get on the ball

In fairness to Dozzell, he took a few good corners, but that was a month or so ago. Wonder why he stopped, because other than that he is utterly hopeless.

Without a bunch of loanees arriving in the next 10 days, I’m afraid we are doomed.
Paal - Why? on 18:49 - Jan 1 with 1086 viewsdannyblue

Paal - Why? on 18:18 - Jan 1 by Burnleyhoop

In fairness to Dozzell, he took a few good corners, but that was a month or so ago. Wonder why he stopped, because other than that he is utterly hopeless.

Without a bunch of loanees arriving in the next 10 days, I’m afraid we are doomed.

was saying the same. Paal's not working. Why did Dozz stop?
Paal - Why? on 18:56 - Jan 1 with 1044 viewslassel

Under Ainsworth we persisted with the clearly false idea that Adomah had a long throw, we now persist with the false idea that Paal can take a set piece. Very weird.
Paal - Why? on 09:08 - Jan 2 with 777 viewsTheChef

Unlike Cardiff's corners which beat the first man, clearly our players weren't expecting such sorcery which is why scored twice.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Paal - Why? on 09:32 - Jan 2 with 704 viewsMidlands_Ranger

Paal - Why? on 18:18 - Jan 1 by Burnleyhoop

POTY stuff from Dozzell
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024