Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kelman out on loan to Wigan but contract extended 14:02 - Jan 31 with 8985 viewsbaz_qpr

https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/2024/january/31/charlie-kelman-joins-wigan-on-loan/

[Post edited 31 Jan 14:04]
Kelman out on loan to Wigan but contract extended on 20:34 - Jan 31 with 1236 viewsozexile

Why don't we just cut these players like any other club would. He's no good, we've had him for nearly 3 or 4 seasons now. What else can we possibly need to know about him. Luton have proved that there's gems out there.
Kelman out on loan to Wigan but contract extended on 21:20 - Jan 31 with 1106 viewsessextaxiboy

Kelman out on loan to Wigan but contract extended on 16:30 - Jan 31 by BazzaInTheLoft

I feel like at this point, through their own fault, that the club could announce that Kelman has started shitting gold bars and it would be met with cynicism.

If it walks like a duck ....
Kelman out on loan to Wigan but contract extended on 21:33 - Jan 31 with 1058 viewsMr_Beef

Kelman out on loan to Wigan but contract extended on 19:45 - Jan 31 by loftupper

Les was allowed back into the building to clear his desk and managed to sneak in one last contract extension. It’s the only explanation.

Perhaps the problem here is bigger than Les?

Hard to even know these days who we should hold responsible for this one.
Kelman out on loan to Wigan but contract extended on 21:48 - Jan 31 with 1005 viewsderbyhoop

It does seem a bit like cleaning house.
ATM, Kelman isn't Champ standard. Posters saying he should have gone on loan before season started. That would have left us with Dykes and a naive Armstrong as our only strikers. Kolli was still unknown.
He may prove to be at least L1 standard and, maybe stepping up with more games. I think it's unlikely but it may be a low cost risk.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024