Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Entertaining summary of Taarabt's career 12:31 - Feb 5 with 2243 viewsbongo_king

Worth a watch if u've got a dead 10 mins or so. Apart from the massive feelgood factor from our most recent glory days, some behind the scenes stuff I personally had never heard about (some of it may be twisted - sure others know); and interesting summary of what happened to him after he left.

Entertaining summary of Taarabt's career on 13:20 - Feb 5 with 2025 viewsLandshark

That's a great video but it has annoyed me watching it. I just Googled who he plays for now. I stayed in a hotel over the summer in the Netherlands and there was a team called Al Nasr staying there. I thought I've never heard of them so I won't didn't bother investigating further to see if I know any players. It turns out that's who Taarabt now plays for, it would have been nice to see him.
Entertaining summary of Taarabt's career on 14:31 - Feb 5 with 1876 viewsTheChef

Hmmm interesting about the PSG links, I don't recall that.

I'd forgotten he went to Fulham.

I also don't remember what we won in 1983

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Entertaining summary of Taarabt's career on 15:33 - Feb 5 with 1740 viewsTomS

I enjoyed that. I didn't know about the challenge for the club the day of the Leeds match. Well done to everyone involved in resolving that.
Entertaining summary of Taarabt's career on 15:43 - Feb 5 with 1717 viewsToast_R

I guess one day he'll be inducted to the Forever R's. Will be good to see him back at LR.
Entertaining summary of Taarabt's career on 19:34 - Feb 5 with 1534 viewsNoDiddley

Enough has been written about this fella, an enigma, the most gifted I’ve seen at LR & I’ve seen them all since 1965.
Entertaining summary of Taarabt's career on 22:29 - Feb 5 with 1405 viewsLazyFan

He could have been as good as Zi Zi, but he blew his chance. World-class talent, seen as Loftus Road.

Benfica broke him, but he got £50k a week out of them for 4 years before playing. It's an expensive way to break an arrogant player. Shame, as he was world class no doubt.

I bet Chair sees that and that's why he gets on with it as a proper pro. So, he's till helping us now.

zzzzzzzzzz

Entertaining summary of Taarabt's career on 01:05 - Feb 6 with 1258 viewsstainrods_elbow

Really annoying, over-egged commentary, and quite a boring film. Tip to the voice guy - try falling out of love with the sound of yourself and let the clips speak for themselves.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Entertaining summary of Taarabt's career on 11:25 - Feb 6 with 978 viewsTheChef

Entertaining summary of Taarabt's career on 01:05 - Feb 6 by stainrods_elbow

Really annoying, over-egged commentary, and quite a boring film. Tip to the voice guy - try falling out of love with the sound of yourself and let the clips speak for themselves.

Thanks s_e - might be more helpful if you messaged the YT channel directly.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Login to get fewer ads

Entertaining summary of Taarabt's career on 12:23 - Feb 6 with 902 viewsToast_R

Entertaining summary of Taarabt's career on 01:05 - Feb 6 by stainrods_elbow

Alright Barry Norman?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024