Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Frey ties up cliffhanger on home debut – Report 00:11 - Feb 12 with 5853 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/61926
Frey ties up cliffhanger on home debut – Report on 19:00 - Feb 12 with 797 viewsBurnleyhoop

Frey ties up cliffhanger on home debut – Report on 16:29 - Feb 12 by dm97

Just to add to this general point: after every game I do a cursory look through oppo fans tweets to gauge their views. Almost every week there are compliments about Chair and I can’t remember the last time Willock came up. Basic, perhaps reductionist, data point but think it is rather telling about who other teams would rather on their flank.

A lot of assumptions, opinions and innuendo around Willock. Marti keeps picking him, which means he has more faith in him than most on this forum. The technical ability is still there, not sure the desire and passion is however.
Frey ties up cliffhanger on home debut – Report on 00:30 - Feb 14 with 459 viewsManinBlack

Apologies I didn't quite get the bit about Bristol City in lousy form with Rotherham and Stoke. Bristol have only lost to Leeds in their last 8 or so games and knocked West Ham out of the cup. Tonight they stuffed Southampton so I dont get why they are in the same sentence with Stoke and Rotherham.
Frey ties up cliffhanger on home debut – Report on 07:49 - Feb 14 with 411 viewsNorthernr

Frey ties up cliffhanger on home debut – Report on 00:30 - Feb 14 by ManinBlack

Apologies I didn't quite get the bit about Bristol City in lousy form with Rotherham and Stoke. Bristol have only lost to Leeds in their last 8 or so games and knocked West Ham out of the cup. Tonight they stuffed Southampton so I dont get why they are in the same sentence with Stoke and Rotherham.

Well yeh they've now done well this week, I wrote that before they won last night. Prior to Saturday they'd won one of ten games.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024