Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rochdale 11:59 - Feb 21 with 1144 viewswombat

look like another club who face a fight to stay alive , they have to the end of march from reports this morning to raise cash or they go under

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Rochdale on 14:07 - Feb 21 with 926 viewsSheffieldHoop

A lot of stuff in that town is going under, not just the football club.

Deep Seeded Urban Decay

"Someone despises me. That's their problem." Marcus Aurelius

Rochdale on 16:49 - Feb 21 with 779 viewsMalintabuk

I'm guessing they will be alright. After all they are part of Greater Manchester area and I'm sure their illustrate neighbours will help them out!!!!
While the "big two" hu ker down spending billions on players and paying them millions another club looks like it is going under
Hate this modern game... and the totally obscene money that never trickles down.
Once every club not in the Premier eventually folds.... they can all slink off to Asia or the Middle East
Rochdale on 16:54 - Feb 21 with 757 viewsloftus77

Always had a soft spot(land) for Rochdale FC. In the old days, they always seemed to be applying for re-election to Division 4 (League Two in modern parlance) along with Crewe and Southport.
Rochdale on 17:22 - Feb 21 with 691 viewswombat

Rochdale on 16:54 - Feb 21 by loftus77

Always had a soft spot(land) for Rochdale FC. In the old days, they always seemed to be applying for re-election to Division 4 (League Two in modern parlance) along with Crewe and Southport.

Got a friend who’s a Dale fan and the owner is basically wanting the full
Amount he has loaned them 2 million quid for his 90% . Which they have got a hope of raising in time and no sign of any famous American actors looking to take over either in the coming months

Poll: which is your favouite foot

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024