Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Transfer Window/Accounts - New Patreon Podcast 14:04 - Feb 23 with 1333 viewsNorthernr

Latest round table Patreon Podcast now available to all tiers.

Niall Rogers dissects the accounts
Dave Barton and Saffa Michail who covered for me while I was away discuss the latest goings on.

Of course at QPR if you record a podcast at 9pm and don't post it until the following day then you run the risk of the star player being thrown in a Belgian jail in the meantime but that is the life we've chosen.

https://www.patreon.com/posts/transfer-window-99056120
Transfer Window/Accounts - New Patreon Podcast on 16:13 - Feb 23 with 1129 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Good listen, thanks.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Transfer Window/Accounts - New Patreon Podcast on 17:29 - Feb 23 with 1028 viewsA40Bosh

Thanks Clive.

See you in the Crown at 5:15pm on Sat. Check your available card limit

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Transfer Window/Accounts - New Patreon Podcast on 19:03 - Feb 23 with 915 viewsterryb

Cheers Clive.

As to creativity in the accounts. Hopefully, the free scarves that were handed out were treated as sales in the club shop!

Every little bit of income helps!
Transfer Window/Accounts - New Patreon Podcast on 20:12 - Feb 23 with 836 viewsPhilothesuperhoop

Thanks gents, a good listen.

For info we are going to win tomorrow- Millwall will lose…and we will be out of the bottom three….then next week straight back into the relegation zone again.
Transfer Window/Accounts - New Patreon Podcast on 10:18 - Feb 24 with 640 viewsmart_Goblin

Informative listen.

Hard to make sense of how we are run sometimes.

Oh and the Mick Beale clip blew my mind . Never heard that before .
God almighty .
Transfer Window/Accounts - New Patreon Podcast on 10:38 - Feb 24 with 631 viewsNorthernr

Transfer Window/Accounts - New Patreon Podcast on 10:18 - Feb 24 by mart_Goblin

Informative listen.

Hard to make sense of how we are run sometimes.

Oh and the Mick Beale clip blew my mind . Never heard that before .
God almighty .

It’s from our Patreon interview with him when he first joined. Well worth a listen with your sub mate. Hilarious listening given what went down.
Transfer Window/Accounts - New Patreon Podcast on 13:18 - Feb 24 with 528 viewsEastR

Great pre match listen
Well produced, good balance of guests, well chaired, great list of topics
Just as well it was recorded pre 'jail gate' as there was plenty to be getting on with otherwise

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

Transfer Window/Accounts - New Patreon Podcast on 14:15 - Feb 24 with 478 viewsMatch82

Transfer Window/Accounts - New Patreon Podcast on 19:03 - Feb 23 by terryb

Cheers Clive.

As to creativity in the accounts. Hopefully, the free scarves that were handed out were treated as sales in the club shop!

Every little bit of income helps!

Raises an interesting point actually, would it be allowable if we made a nice set of diamond earrings worth a few thousand dollars, shoved a QPR logo on there as a one of a kind item and sold it for several hundred thousand in the club shop just in case you know, Amit or one of the other investors were looking for a nice present for their wives?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024