Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Loftus Road Walk Out Music 08:48 - Mar 1 with 6431 viewsSpaceman_P

In the CEO thread they spoke about new walk out music.

Now, I think in general compared to other football fans, QPR fans due to maybe our West London roots, have a kind of hand-in-hand association with great music. Many of us are "heads".

So, I think it's right the team kind of honour this by putting some of the most weirdest "out there" music for the team to walk onto the pitch. My vote goes for these three. We will collectively psych-up the team and freak-out the opposition fans.

Then, if we really want to get them in to mood.

Loftus Road Walk Out Music on 11:21 - Mar 2 with 750 viewsLowerloftLad

Or we come out to something like this once the team has been read out.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Loftus Road Walk Out Music on 21:47 - Mar 2 with 609 viewsfrancisbowles

Loftus Road Walk Out Music on 07:15 - Mar 2 by Konk

I wish there was as a lot less music at the football. Playing music at insane levels right through until kick-off means that games often start with muted atmospheres rather than the crowd noise building up gradually as the ground starts to fill and kick-off approaches. It sometimes feels like being at a party where someone's turned the music off and no one knows what to do. Especially early games.

At Hillsborough last week, 3 stands singing at the final whistle, celebrating a hard fought win and the minute the ref blew for time, 55,000,000db of noise from the PA drowning out the celebrating crowd. Less music, less inane chat from shouty blokes with clipboards, and get rid of the flaming wheelie bin/laser shows too. Just let the crowd be the backdrop. Please.

I totally agree with you Konk. PA in South Africa Rd deafening at times but then can't understand a spoken word at HT.
Loftus Road Walk Out Music on 21:55 - Mar 2 with 593 viewsrbee

Honestly people, a simple answer to a simple question!

Loftus Road Walk Out Music on 23:07 - Mar 2 with 551 viewshoopscricket

I thought it was Pompeii by Bastille.
Loftus Road Walk Out Music on 02:14 - Mar 3 with 484 viewsurrrrssss

completely agree with Konk !! this is a subject that really gets to me.

I have been saying for at least 30 years that the music before the game kills the atmosphere.

you can't hear the next person talking to you. I used to enjoy the build up to a game, get to the ground about 1.45, opposition supporters would sing and banter with us and by the time kick off came the atmosphere was great.
Oh I just remembered who's idea is it to play atmosphere over the sound system during the game ?? F...... embarrassing !!

Not that it happens often but Hi Ho is good at the end of the game when we win.

Most other clubs have a song the whole ground sings ie: Everton Z cars, Man City Blue Moon, Birmingham Keep right on till the end of the road, Stoke Delilah,West Ham Bubbleseven Chelscum have The Liquidator ( love the music can't stand it now when it's played anywhere ) etc etc.

We should have a song that reflects our Heritage and everyone knows, so having said that we should have something from Notting Hill / Shepherds Bush heritage.
3 Little Birds ( my Fav )
Steptoe & Son

Maybe its because I am an original member of the Loft and ( sadly still sing some of the songs from back then ) on my own, but you would of thought some of the older supporters would join, a couple I nearly always sing is

If I had the wings of a sparrow etc etc
Attack Attack Attack Attack Attack
Whatever happened to Knees up Muvver Brown ?

had a woman a couple of weeks ago told me to shut up in the upper loft !!

anyway Made up for the win yesterday well done the boys

Urrrrssss
[Post edited 3 Mar 5:46]
Loftus Road Walk Out Music (n/t) on 03:32 - Mar 3 with 465 viewsQPsyR

Loftus Road Walk Out Music on 02:14 - Mar 3 by urrrrssss

completely agree with Konk !! this is a subject that really gets to me.

I have been saying for at least 30 years that the music before the game kills the atmosphere.

you can't hear the next person talking to you. I used to enjoy the build up to a game, get to the ground about 1.45, opposition supporters would sing and banter with us and by the time kick off came the atmosphere was great.
Oh I just remembered who's idea is it to play atmosphere over the sound system during the game ?? F...... embarrassing !!

Not that it happens often but Hi Ho is good at the end of the game when we win.

Most other clubs have a song the whole ground sings ie: Everton Z cars, Man City Blue Moon, Birmingham Keep right on till the end of the road, Stoke Delilah,West Ham Bubbleseven Chelscum have The Liquidator ( love the music can't stand it now when it's played anywhere ) etc etc.

We should have a song that reflects our Heritage and everyone knows, so having said that we should have something from Notting Hill / Shepherds Bush heritage.
3 Little Birds ( my Fav )
Steptoe & Son

Maybe its because I am an original member of the Loft and ( sadly still sing some of the songs from back then ) on my own, but you would of thought some of the older supporters would join, a couple I nearly always sing is

If I had the wings of a sparrow etc etc
Attack Attack Attack Attack Attack
Whatever happened to Knees up Muvver Brown ?

had a woman a couple of weeks ago told me to shut up in the upper loft !!

anyway Made up for the win yesterday well done the boys

Urrrrssss
[Post edited 3 Mar 5:46]

[Post edited 3 Mar 3:35]

FKA AcidPixie

Loftus Road Walk Out Music on 03:36 - Mar 3 with 455 viewsQPsyR

With the Frankie thread and everything it really should only be this .......

Synch it up and remix it good n proper so the OUR TIME IS NOW comes in when they walk out and at the End.
I mean we more than have the firepower.. PunteR, NGB, DJ Goody and JDL etc.........could even get Chris (Liberator) on the case if necessary...I mean Hammersmith Council are a bunch of cnts too lol

303's and QPR all we fkn need.....Ave It!

Oh and get a 10M sponsorship with JBL/Mission or something for the speakers in the stadium FFS

FKA AcidPixie

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024