Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread 21:09 - Mar 7 with 23206 viewsSpaceman_P

After our tremendous performance last night and my subsequent non-loss in the match thread stakes.

It's that time again!!! yep, the match thread... If we lose, I will leave them for the remaining part of the season and someone else can try their luck.

But given the confidence and general good vibes since the reign of the Marti, the Calm and the Holy Hodge, we've got this.

QPR 2 - BORO(ING) 1

Goals coming from Willock if he starts and Frey or Dykes if either of them starts.

Are you guys as hot n boro'ed as I am right now or is the room feeling a bit Marti.

ONWARDS

Paul

[Post edited 7 Mar 21:13]
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:43 - Mar 9 with 1892 viewsQPunkR

I really rate our new Brazilian right back. Where on earth did we find him??

QPR - "shit but local"

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:43 - Mar 9 with 1899 viewsSpaceman_P

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:37 - Mar 9 by joolsyp

Frey looks a bit leggy today, probably after his monumental effort on Weds.

chair too
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:45 - Mar 9 with 1862 viewsQuillPenRiot

Why the boo birds for Chair? Assuming it’s boro fans
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:45 - Mar 9 with 1836 viewsMick_S

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:43 - Mar 9 by Spaceman_P

chair too

Get it in there

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:47 - Mar 9 with 1697 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Not a bad half; we do look a bit leggy though.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:49 - Mar 9 with 1625 viewsDylanP

HT 0-0

We were all over them for almost the entire first half. At times the passing was gorgeous. Boro looked rattled and a bit clueless. But no goals. That is always gonna make a QPR fan nervous when we have long stretches of domination without capitalizing.

More of the same or Almstrong on to start the second half?

COME ON U RRRRRRRRRRRRRRssss!!!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:50 - Mar 9 with 1560 viewsHantsR

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:45 - Mar 9 by QuillPenRiot

Why the boo birds for Chair? Assuming it’s boro fans

I think it's the jail sentence thingy - Rotherham lot were the same
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:50 - Mar 9 with 1549 viewsSherryHoop

I would get Hodge on for Chair, he's played a lot of football recently. Maybe even put Willock on the left and Smyth on the right.

Big shout out to Cook and JCS. Love them as a partnership at the back. Calm, professional, physical and good on the ball.
Login to get fewer ads

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:52 - Mar 9 with 1499 viewsrbee

63% possession, 6 corners but only two shots on target. Need to do better in the second half.

We do look a little leggy but plenty on the bench to liven things up later.
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:52 - Mar 9 with 1499 viewsMalintabuk

Well it was never going to be the same intensity as Wednesday but a decent half, by both teams to be fair, they are a good unit Boro, and they have players like Aisling who I have always rated.
Don't think we edge this half either as both teams look a little leggy. This Championship doesn't really lend itself to quality but rather quantity.
Good to see Seny's kicking as not improved a great deal, which stops him being a really good keeper.
Andersen the pick of the players for us today, though he sort of went quiet in that period before half time.
Think the second half is set up for Smyth and Armstrong, they don't look the quickest at the back and they will tire also after playing Wednesday
Illy getting pelters from the Boro fans, it maybe the court case or that he never picked up a card for that late tackle on Forrs
Need if possible to pick up the pace up for me. So Smyth and Armstrong for perhaps even Andersen and Frey and Hayden or Hodge for perhaps even Field
[Post edited 9 Mar 15:55]
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:52 - Mar 9 with 1478 views1BobbyHazell

Good to see our obvious increase in comfort and confidence on the ball and an impressive ever improving press when their keeper has it but if I was Frey I'd be banging a few heads together at half time in the changing room. "Stop trying to beat your man repetitively until you eventually lose it for a throw in and just GET THE BALL IN THE F***KIN BOX"

Other than that and looking a little vulnerable against a break all very good.
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:53 - Mar 9 with 1475 viewsAddinall

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:33 - Mar 9 by Metallica_Hoop

http://www.fawanews.com/Queens%20Park%20Rangers%20vs%20Middlesbrough.html

Thanks yet again. I try to use fawa but get no picture at all.Probably me but many thanks.
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:55 - Mar 9 with 1396 viewsdavman

Great first 20-25 mins, but gone off the boil since. Needs a little shake up this half...

Not like Weds. Yet.

C'mon, let's step up...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:59 - Mar 9 with 1266 viewsrbee

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:52 - Mar 9 by 1BobbyHazell

Good to see our obvious increase in comfort and confidence on the ball and an impressive ever improving press when their keeper has it but if I was Frey I'd be banging a few heads together at half time in the changing room. "Stop trying to beat your man repetitively until you eventually lose it for a throw in and just GET THE BALL IN THE F***KIN BOX"

Other than that and looking a little vulnerable against a break all very good.

How many times has Chair turned, twisted, turned, twisted with Paal waiting behind him for a short ball that he can convert in to a cross.
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:00 - Mar 9 with 1238 viewsDylanP

Chair and Willock both had good strikes. I'd like to see Anderson more involved. He looks dangerous. Frey has had some good moments off the ball but not enough good moments on the ball, for my liking. There was that slide rule pass to Chair though, so...

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:01 - Mar 9 with 1187 viewsstainrods_elbow

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:53 - Mar 9 by Addinall

Thanks yet again. I try to use fawa but get no picture at all.Probably me but many thanks.

https://crackstreams.dev/watch/53613

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:02 - Mar 9 with 1166 viewsLimehouseR

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:52 - Mar 9 by rbee

63% possession, 6 corners but only two shots on target. Need to do better in the second half.

We do look a little leggy but plenty on the bench to liven things up later.

To be fair 2 shots on target used to be pretty average for an entire 90 minutes for us not too long ago...
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:03 - Mar 9 with 1151 viewsQuillPenRiot

I’d kinda like to see Sinclair in for Chair, two beasts up top and Willock and Andersen making things happen
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:03 - Mar 9 with 1146 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 15:53 - Mar 9 by Addinall

You might need to update the thing that playes it but I'm not savvy enough to remember what it is. Some stuff only works on Chrome for me though I use firefox.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:09 - Mar 9 with 952 viewskarlski

Boro started the 2nd half on front foot - much the better side. we look like we could do with freshening up.
[Post edited 9 Mar 16:10]
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:10 - Mar 9 with 946 viewsjoolsyp

Badly needs some fresh legs on.
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:10 - Mar 9 with 939 viewsSherryHoop

Come on Marti....we need to change the dynamics here
Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:10 - Mar 9 with 938 viewsMick_S

Too open there. Step up rangers

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:11 - Mar 9 with 894 viewsQPunkR

Very surprised by those subs

QPR - "shit but local"

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:11 - Mar 9 with 889 views1BobbyHazell

Hot N Boro'ed QPR vs Middlesbrough Match Thread on 16:10 - Mar 9 by Mick_S

Too open there. Step up rangers

Yeah, cant be long before Hayden comes on to hold in front of the back 4
[Post edited 9 Mar 16:12]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024