Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best Pub for pre gig beers near Shepards Bush empire? 11:06 - Mar 15 with 1531 viewsJimmyR

Answers on a postcard...

Don't really want to go in brewdog but also don't to pay £7.50 for a pint of Carling

I love a few Guinness if they aren't shite

Thanks
Best Pub for pre gig beers near Shepards Bush empire? on 12:28 - Mar 15 with 1432 viewsNoDiddley

Richmond Arms
Best Pub for pre gig beers near Shepards Bush empire? on 12:58 - Mar 15 with 1396 viewsA40Bosh

Defector's Weld on the corner of Wood Lane and the Bush

Guinness is good enough for me anytime I have frequented

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Best Pub for pre gig beers near Shepards Bush empire? on 13:41 - Mar 15 with 1304 viewsJimmyR

Great thanks
Best Pub for pre gig beers near Shepards Bush empire? on 13:48 - Mar 15 with 1282 viewsHayesender

White horse. Cheap and cheerful

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Best Pub for pre gig beers near Shepards Bush empire? on 14:25 - Mar 15 with 1216 viewsstowmarketrange

I went to the White horse before the James gig and it made a change to drink out of glasses instead of plastic cups.Cheap and just around the corner,so what more could you ask for?
Best Pub for pre gig beers near Shepards Bush empire? on 14:44 - Mar 15 with 1178 viewsqprxtc

The Stewart Arms near the Edward Woods estate.
Best Pub for pre gig beers near Shepards Bush empire? on 18:55 - Mar 15 with 1000 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Best Pub for pre gig beers near Shepards Bush empire? on 12:28 - Mar 15 by NoDiddley

Richmond Arms

I assume I picked wrong evening when it was closed recently.

Great pub; decent beer and jukebox which is rare nowadays.

If you are not going to a gig. Three pool tables.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Best Pub for pre gig beers near Shepards Bush empire? on 19:10 - Mar 15 with 977 viewsSpaceman_P

Best Pub for pre gig beers near Shepards Bush empire? on 14:25 - Mar 15 by stowmarketrange

I went to the White horse before the James gig and it made a change to drink out of glasses instead of plastic cups.Cheap and just around the corner,so what more could you ask for?

White horse, good memories when I went there with my mate as a kid and his alcoholic Dad bought us pints. Think they had a pool table in there too back in the 90s.
Login to get fewer ads

Best Pub for pre gig beers near Shepards Bush empire? on 20:01 - Mar 15 with 933 viewsdmm

Best Pub for pre gig beers near Shepards Bush empire? on 14:44 - Mar 15 by qprxtc

The Stewart Arms near the Edward Woods estate.

Well done for keeping shtum about the wee place.
Best Pub for pre gig beers near Shepards Bush empire? on 20:32 - Mar 15 with 893 viewsBoston

Best Pub for pre gig beers near Shepards Bush empire? on 19:10 - Mar 15 by Spaceman_P

White horse, good memories when I went there with my mate as a kid and his alcoholic Dad bought us pints. Think they had a pool table in there too back in the 90s.

Pool tables gone.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Best Pub for pre gig beers near Shepards Bush empire? on 23:06 - Mar 15 with 785 viewscolinallcars

Not a pub that, I think, has ever been mentioned on here is the Queen's Head on Brook Green, about ten mins walk from the Empire.
Fuller's, so good ale and scran. Apart from the spacious and stylish interior, a little front terrace and also a garden at the rear.
Best Pub for pre gig beers near Shepards Bush empire? on 00:57 - Mar 16 with 733 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Another vote for the Weld.
It's my pre-match pub and I also went there before Badly Drawn Boy at that venue recently.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024