Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
England 20:50 - Mar 26 with 1126 viewsdigswellhoop

should names be on shirts
i would stop it as your playing for ENGLAND
your name doesn't matteBut a nice touch for alzeimers suffers
England on 20:57 - Apr 2 with 837 viewsdigswellhoop

very surprised no replies playing for you country is a honour why do you need your name on shirt
How about bringing 1 to 11 on shirts that are the starting team and upwards for subs
England on 18:05 - Apr 3 with 612 viewsBluce_Ree

I give very little f*cks about the national team but I assume having the players' names on there has some utility. Easier for people to identify the players, easier for the ref. I dunno.

I literally have no idea who plays for England these days and that'll continue until one of our players gets in the squad or we start doing well in a major tournament.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

England on 18:24 - Apr 3 with 579 viewsQPunkR

England on 18:05 - Apr 3 by Bluce_Ree

I give very little f*cks about the national team but I assume having the players' names on there has some utility. Easier for people to identify the players, easier for the ref. I dunno.

I literally have no idea who plays for England these days and that'll continue until one of our players gets in the squad or we start doing well in a major tournament.

Rangers never do well in major tournaments

QPR - "shit but local"

England on 19:16 - Apr 3 with 527 viewsytt28

No double barrell names on shirts. Get the player to pick one or the other of their surname.
England on 20:03 - Apr 3 with 475 viewsJuzzie

It’s money.

You buy one shirt with 9 on it and no name and that’s it for years.
If there are a number of different players with the same number then that’s more shirts they can sell over the same time frame.
England on 21:20 - Apr 3 with 405 viewsstainrods_elbow

I might be a fey and foolish throwback, but the whole business of fan's (literal) buy-in to all the endless kit updates at QPR makes me nauseous. I have a vintage QPR shirt from the 1970s with Stan's No. 10 on it (as he is the one Rangers player who most reminds me of myself, closely followed by Mr Stainrod), and that'll always be enough for me.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024