Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread 19:47 - Apr 1 with 34371 viewsMonkey_Roots

I’m not going to go into detail, but at the end of this we’re either dancing by the light of the moon, smothering ourselves in quince and remarking on what a lovely pussy looks like, or we’re going to be shovelling piggy-wig’s shıt into our mouths with a runcible spoon.

1-1
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 19:21 - Apr 6 with 1211 viewsBurnleyhoop

Not at all convinced with Chair, Willock, Anderson set up behind the striker. Anderson has provided more threat from the right wing, but looks totally lost down the middle.

Willock and Chair struggled today up against pacy, physical full backs, but both absolutely need to find their mojos in the final games.

It was one of those games where pretty much everyone with the usual exception of the defensive line, had piss poor games. It has happened before and will happen again. Just need to get over the line and clear the dex in the summer.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 19:22 - Apr 6 with 1190 viewsDamo1962

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 18:45 - Apr 6 by QPROslo

I thought Chair should have been subbed early on today, he was at his most frustrating - awfull decision making then terrible execution. Looked like he needs a rest.

I think it would be best for Illy and the club if he moves on in the summer. He needs a fresh start...and so do we.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 19:31 - Apr 6 with 1153 viewsMetallica_Hoop

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 19:13 - Apr 6 by eastside_r

You're being kind. That was f#cking pathetic. I've only just calmed down.

You're right I was.

The 'tad frustrated' bit was me punching the wall at the front of the lower loft, then I remembered it's the kids area; felt bad, so sat impassive for the last 10.
[Post edited 6 Apr 20:30]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 19:39 - Apr 6 with 1112 viewshubble

Well that was a load of shit wasn't it. Couldn't believe my eyes, the way we just sat back and let them play. No pressing, no urgency, it was bizarre. It's no coincidence Wednesday are in the position they're in, but we managed to make them look half decent today. The match was totally there for the taking and I have to say I think Marti got it wrong. Chris Willock is wasted on the wing. Bring him central, let him dictate the play, jeez, play him as a false nine, we haven't got a single decent striker so might as well. Could go on, but it was just so bloody frustrating! I bet we go and beat Argyle now.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 00:10 - Apr 7 with 778 viewsRs_Holy

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 18:05 - Apr 6 by Malintabuk

Just back as well and flicked through the thread and think we need to have a little reality check here.
There is a very good reason we are 17th... we are not a very good team, and teams like ours often as not put in performances like that.
Marti as donevwonders with what he as. We are very organised defensively and mostly hard to beat, especially away. But at home we do not have the talent to beat teams it is as simple as that.
We have zero attacking strikers.... Dykes for years as stolen a living. Armstrong should not be a footballer, sorry he just shouldn't. Frey is slightly better but is never ever going to be our 15 goal a season striker
Today Wednesday out played us and it could have been more. The lad that replaced Padeva ripped us a new one. Everytime we managed to get forward they had 2 on us all the time.... and Bannen totally dominant in midfield, as he always is against us
We won't go down I don't believe as we will manage to scrap a win somewhere and even if we don't, a couple of draws
But we need a striker desperately next season

agree but... is this squad that much different to previous ones (last 5-6 years)... When brolly man was in charge we looked terrible at the start of the season so we went and loaned Wells and Hugill for the season and became okay from that point onwards...
Put a couple of above average Championship strikers in that team for most of the season and we'd be comfortably mid-table ... that is the difference between struggling and being comfortable in this division.
The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 11:01 - Apr 7 with 565 viewsCamberleyR

The Owl and Jude the Pussycat - A QPR match thread on 00:10 - Apr 7 by Rs_Holy

agree but... is this squad that much different to previous ones (last 5-6 years)... When brolly man was in charge we looked terrible at the start of the season so we went and loaned Wells and Hugill for the season and became okay from that point onwards...
Put a couple of above average Championship strikers in that team for most of the season and we'd be comfortably mid-table ... that is the difference between struggling and being comfortable in this division.

Hugill was signed by Warburton in his first season. Herr Island signed Hemed and we were okay only up to a point, the form fell off a cliff after Christmas, due to him flogging the team into the ground.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024