Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rumour Plymouth manager gone 20:26 - Apr 1 with 6015 viewsloftboy

Only source I have is Pasoti

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Rumour Plymouth manager gone on 11:45 - Apr 2 with 1413 viewsSuperhoops2808

Rumour Plymouth manager gone on 08:10 - Apr 2 by supahoopsa

I was at their game yesterday against Bristol city and they were poor, but TBF so were Bristol.

My mate I went with was expecting things to get nasty if they went behind, but in fact their support was pretty good

Strange how Whitacker who has scored all their goals was stuck out on the right wing and didn't see enough of the ball.

Hope they stay up, come on you Janners

Until yesterday, I was with you... Then I read something from a few fans of theirs saying we were the worst side they had played all season (cannot disagree with that on the last match) and they HOPE we go down. Lets hope they are eating their words next week
Rumour Plymouth manager gone on 11:52 - Apr 2 with 1372 viewsJuzzie

Rumour Plymouth manager gone on 11:45 - Apr 2 by Superhoops2808

Until yesterday, I was with you... Then I read something from a few fans of theirs saying we were the worst side they had played all season (cannot disagree with that on the last match) and they HOPE we go down. Lets hope they are eating their words next week

"few fans" being the operative words.

I think on the whole there's still good camaraderie between the two sets of fans.
Rumour Plymouth manager gone on 12:25 - Apr 2 with 1243 viewsSuperhoops2808

Rumour Plymouth manager gone on 11:52 - Apr 2 by Juzzie

"few fans" being the operative words.

I think on the whole there's still good camaraderie between the two sets of fans.

I mean I went to Plymouth for a preseason game before we got promoted and they have a nice ground there and would be good to see them stay up. I worked with a green army fan and often chatted about scores - You are probably right, just a few.

There is only one side I WANT to see drop and that is Millwall. Mainly because of the violence I saw there when I was growing up and being dragged there as a kid. They are no better than they were all those years ago.
Rumour Plymouth manager gone on 13:09 - Apr 2 with 1147 viewskernowhoop

Rumour Plymouth manager gone on 07:06 - Apr 2 by dmm

I think we've had a few young players on loan there in recent years. Arkell Jude-Boyd is currently playing for them until the end of the season.

Sinclair Armstrong was there for a while.
Rumour Plymouth manager gone on 21:43 - Apr 2 with 813 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Warnock was interested but Argyle have decided to put the DoF in the hotseat until the end of the season. Interesting choice.

https://www.pafc.co.uk/news/foster-departs
Rumour Plymouth manager gone on 06:51 - Apr 3 with 601 viewsHAYESBOY

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68716229

Does Dolly Parton sleep on her back..........

Smells like a trout farm in here

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024