Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Rotherham down 09:33 - Apr 6 with 1001 viewsRangersDave

Shame really as i have a soft spot for them.

I first saw a match there at the old ground, a delightful, back street kind of ground, open terrace etc...... 1-0 to Rangers.

Then a few years later i visited again but to the new , swanky ground a few hundred yards down the road. ......3-0 to the Rangers.

That leaves 2 more places to be allocated a team very soon.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Rotherham down on 10:09 - Apr 6 with 853 viewscolinallcars

That result should dispel any notions that the job's done. Still a lot to do.
Rotherham down on 10:11 - Apr 6 with 850 viewskernowhoop

What did we learn from last night's pretty uninspiring match? The Rotherham team does not have what takes to compete in the Championship - yes. Plymouth? They showed some signs of being able to play a bit (which was obvious earlier in the season) but they did not look as impressive as they might have, against a doomed team. What does this mean for our match at Home Park on Tuesday? Two teams content with a draw?
Rotherham down on 12:12 - Apr 6 with 677 viewskernowhoop

Rotherham down on 10:11 - Apr 6 by kernowhoop

What did we learn from last night's pretty uninspiring match? The Rotherham team does not have what takes to compete in the Championship - yes. Plymouth? They showed some signs of being able to play a bit (which was obvious earlier in the season) but they did not look as impressive as they might have, against a doomed team. What does this mean for our match at Home Park on Tuesday? Two teams content with a draw?

OK, we'll concentrate on today!
Rotherham down on 12:56 - Apr 6 with 599 viewssaxbend

And just like that, a team on whose behalf a lot of people have been worried about, are now just 2 points below us. This is why I am convinced someone will go down with at least 50 points.
Rotherham down on 15:53 - Apr 6 with 380 viewsCamberleyR

Rotherham down on 12:56 - Apr 6 by saxbend

And just like that, a team on whose behalf a lot of people have been worried about, are now just 2 points below us. This is why I am convinced someone will go down with at least 50 points.

"This is why I am convinced someone will go down with at least 50 points"

I would bet good money that that won't happen.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Rotherham down on 17:12 - Apr 6 with 333 viewslave16

Rotherham down on 15:53 - Apr 6 by CamberleyR

"This is why I am convinced someone will go down with at least 50 points"

I would bet good money that that won't happen.

Does anyone else rate Rotherham's keeper?

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024