Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blessing in disguise? 20:15 - Apr 6 with 1057 viewswortonr

Admit it..a lot of us thought we were already paddling in the Med. maybe I’m straw gasping but….
It could well be that a team that’s already assuming seasons over ( Swans anyone ?) finds themselves dropping at the last moment as it’s too late to recover. That won’t be us now. Every game is massive still but wouldn’t have felt that way with a different result today. Hope I’m right.
Blessing in disguise? on 20:16 - Apr 6 with 1035 viewsBoston

We're paddling alright, in the mud.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Blessing in disguise? on 20:18 - Apr 6 with 1006 viewssaxbend

Rubbish day for us. Like everyone else we have them from time to time, even with Marti. He won't let us have any more until the job is done though.
Blessing in disguise? on 12:46 - Apr 7 with 629 viewsDamo1962

Of course Marti will do everything in his power to get us over the line, but these players have form for going on losing runs. Bad time of the season to start another one. We have three matches to save our bacon, Plymouth, Hull and Preston. We need the players to step up big time for these games now. Coventry and Leeds will surely be too good for us.
[Post edited 7 Apr 13:11]
Blessing in disguise? on 14:39 - Apr 7 with 501 viewskensalriser

Losing run? That was our third loss out of 13 and came after two wins.

Even under Marti we're at best a mid table team, we're going to lose games and we're going to lose games we think we shouldn't. Just like Leicester, Bristol City and Swansea recently lost games they thought they shouldn't.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Blessing in disguise? on 14:57 - Apr 7 with 444 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Blessing in disguise? on 12:46 - Apr 7 by Damo1962

Of course Marti will do everything in his power to get us over the line, but these players have form for going on losing runs. Bad time of the season to start another one. We have three matches to save our bacon, Plymouth, Hull and Preston. We need the players to step up big time for these games now. Coventry and Leeds will surely be too good for us.
[Post edited 7 Apr 13:11]

Marti said he wished we were playing today thats how much they want to put that miserable game in the rear view mirror .
We all agree that trying to beat Leeds under that much pressure to stay up would be way too much for this group of players and Coventry look like they will be right there for the top 6 also so nothing good for us in that one either.
I actually think we can win Tuesday and put yesterday out of the memory then see what happens next weekend
Blessing in disguise? on 15:00 - Apr 7 with 434 viewsDamo1962

Blessing in disguise? on 14:39 - Apr 7 by kensalriser

Losing run? That was our third loss out of 13 and came after two wins.

Even under Marti we're at best a mid table team, we're going to lose games and we're going to lose games we think we shouldn't. Just like Leicester, Bristol City and Swansea recently lost games they thought they shouldn't.

I didn't say we were on a losing run...I said we are capable of it.
Blessing in disguise? on 15:02 - Apr 7 with 426 viewsDamo1962

Blessing in disguise? on 14:57 - Apr 7 by CLAREMAN1995

Marti said he wished we were playing today thats how much they want to put that miserable game in the rear view mirror .
We all agree that trying to beat Leeds under that much pressure to stay up would be way too much for this group of players and Coventry look like they will be right there for the top 6 also so nothing good for us in that one either.
I actually think we can win Tuesday and put yesterday out of the memory then see what happens next weekend

Agree. Hope the players are giving as much thought to what went wrong yesterday as MC and we are 🙂
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024