Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The 2024 relegation thread-oh: Match 42 18:56 - Apr 7 with 1085 viewsBluce_Ree

Was kind of hoping we wouldn't be worrying about such things but whatever.

15 - Swansea - 47 - LWDLL
16 - Blackburn - 46 - DDLWD
17 - QPR - 46 - LDWWL
18 - Stoke - 46 - WLWDD
19 - Plymouth - 44 - DLLLW
20 - Millwall - 44 - WLDLL
21 - Huddersfield - 43 - LDLDW
----
22 - Birmingham - 42 - LLLWL
23 - Sheff Weds - 42 - LLDLW
24 - Rotherham - Relegated

Tuesday

MILLWALL v Leicester
PLYMOUTH v QPR
Preston v HUDDERSFIELD
SHEFF WEDS v Norwich

Weds

BIRMINGHAM v Cardiff
Bristol City v BLACKBURN
Swansea v STOKE

Man, I've got no f**king idea how this goes. We're away at Hull on Saturday (DDLLW) so probably don't want to f**k this one up.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

The 2024 relegation thread-oh: Match 42 on 19:35 - Apr 7 with 997 viewsManinBlack

Swansea should be OK as they have a 3 point home gimme to come against Rotherham and Birmingham should also claim 3 points off Rotherham when they meet. The key to it is how many games a side faces against teams on the Beach in the remaining fixtures.
The 2024 relegation thread-oh: Match 42 on 21:17 - Apr 7 with 878 viewsloftboy

Bearing in mind that Huddersfield and Birmingham have to play each other, maintaining a 4 point gap over both of these will be sufficient.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

The 2024 relegation thread-oh: Match 42 on 10:25 - Apr 8 with 714 viewsBluce_Ree

The 2024 relegation thread-oh: Match 42 on 21:17 - Apr 7 by loftboy

Bearing in mind that Huddersfield and Birmingham have to play each other, maintaining a 4 point gap over both of these will be sufficient.

Our remaining games are:

Plymouth (A)
Hull (A)
Preston (H)
Leeds (H)
Coventry (A)

I wouldn't want to be going into those last two absolutely needing a win.

Cacking!

The 2024 relegation thread-oh: Match 42 on 13:41 - Apr 8 with 594 viewsNed_Kennedys

Any games against Rotherham for the rest of the season should be a nailed on 3 points: Swansea and Birmingham have them in next few weeks.
The 2024 relegation thread-oh: Match 42 on 13:46 - Apr 8 with 582 viewsstainrods_elbow

'The number 42 is, in The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy by Douglas Adams, the "Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything", calculated by an enormous supercomputer named Deep Thought over a period of 7.5 million years. Unfortunately, no one knows what the question is.'

Does anyone know if this is in any way portentous for tomorrow night's game?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

The 2024 relegation thread-oh: Match 42 on 11:08 - Apr 9 with 388 viewsBluce_Ree

Not sure. But I do know this. Plymouth is a weak sounding word. We can't lose to a team with the syllable 'PLIM' in its name.

My brother had a theory that Tim Henman would have done a lot better if his name was Tom. Tom Henman isn't bottling it in semi-finals? He's smashing you in three sets right in front of your woman.
[Post edited 9 Apr 11:09]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024