Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
W12 braces for pivotal Preston clash - Preview 19:47 - Apr 19 with 2967 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/62360
W12 braces for pivotal Preston clash - Preview on 20:06 - Apr 19 with 2871 viewssdm19994

One of my favourites that Clive. Train booked from Leeds for 10am, Westwoods booked from 3, COME ON YOU RS
W12 braces for pivotal Preston clash - Preview on 21:25 - Apr 19 with 2622 viewsWegerles_Stairs

"Rangers have still only scored more than two goals in a game once in 45 games this season - Stoke at home when the visitors played the second half with ten men – and once in 77 matches going all the way back to Cardiff at home in October 2022."

F*ck me.
W12 braces for pivotal Preston clash - Preview on 22:32 - Apr 19 with 2442 viewscolinallcars

Thanks Clive - I know what you mean about the gnawing doubt.
My neighbour patted me on the shoulder and said “don't worry Colin, it's just a game of football”
So, I gave him a punch in the stomach. No, not really, I just said he doesn't understand.
W12 braces for pivotal Preston clash - Preview on 22:55 - Apr 19 with 2377 viewsMrSheen

Good omens for tomorrow…we’ve never lost when I’ve worn my free scarf. Missed Boro and Wednesday. Come on, cheer me up with better ones.
W12 braces for pivotal Preston clash - Preview on 02:44 - Apr 20 with 2099 viewsVancouverHoop

I shall be wearing my Stan Bowles replica top tomorrow morning. I'm just hoping it's powerful enough to transmit the Good Vibes over 4,000 miles.
W12 braces for pivotal Preston clash - Preview on 07:26 - Apr 20 with 1898 viewsthehat

Thanks Clive - Great preview.

Come on you R’rs.

Nothing else to say.
W12 braces for pivotal Preston clash - Preview on 07:26 - Apr 20 with 1897 viewsdaveB

That was brilliant, got me right up for the game and then read the prediction and in tears of laughter
W12 braces for pivotal Preston clash - Preview on 09:02 - Apr 20 with 1678 viewsParkStreetRanger

Thanks Clive for the excellent preview. Right up for today. This Saturday last year was my daughter's wedding and I was just beginning my speech as the 1-2 win at Burnley buzzed in on my phone. Good omen for today? Just clutching at straws really. Long term lurker by the way. Been going home and away regularly since the mid-late 70s. Oh, and I'm partial to camembert.
Login to get fewer ads

W12 braces for pivotal Preston clash - Preview on 10:16 - Apr 20 with 1494 viewsDeanoMD

I'm pretty sure Marti's the same as us you know, he has no idea how this lot will perform on Saturday, anything could happen.

I was talking to a Leeds fan earlier this week and the only reason I could give for us being so hot then cold is fatigue and fitness levels. I'm possibly being kind but it is tough trying to deliver top end performances in such close proximity, there is just not enough time to recover properly both mentally and physically.

Hey ho, batten down the hatches and cross everything...1-0 Rangers......
W12 braces for pivotal Preston clash - Preview on 10:18 - Apr 20 with 1490 viewsBklynRanger

'As Oldham was the end of the beginning for Ian Holloway, so Preston could be for Marti Cifuentes.'

I vote for that option. Come on Rangers.
W12 braces for pivotal Preston clash - Preview on 12:05 - Apr 20 with 1249 viewsNorthantsHoop

Decided due to potential traffic hold ups around North Circular Road as this game clashes with the FA Cup Semi at Wembley which probably means the mother of all traffic jams to give up my seat in upper loft and watch on Sky. The only omen I would say that when I have done this say 3 times in the last 3 years QPR have never lost , 2 wins and a draw, so here's hoping to carry on that trend with a win.
W12 braces for pivotal Preston clash - Preview on 14:43 - Apr 20 with 944 viewsmart_Goblin

What a great preview. The first paragraph made me laugh as I’ve been asked the question “what are you thinking about?”this week too .

Agreed with Anti’s thread in the week and this preview, we have to give everything in way of support now . It’s sh*t or bust. We all know to verying degrees the flaws and deficiencies of this poxy group of players

But they are our group …at least for 3 more matches.
Let’s roar them home
W12 braces for pivotal Preston clash - Preview on 19:38 - Apr 20 with 662 viewsMrSheen

Steward’s enquiry on the result of the Worst Keeper Stakes.
W12 braces for pivotal Preston clash - Preview on 21:20 - Apr 20 with 470 viewsBklynRanger

W12 braces for pivotal Preston clash - Preview on 19:38 - Apr 20 by MrSheen

Steward’s enquiry on the result of the Worst Keeper Stakes.

Yea that's needs the attention of the gambling commission
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024