Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Friday's referee 11:09 - Apr 23 with 1689 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/62387
Friday's referee on 12:16 - Apr 23 with 1465 viewsR_from_afar

Thanks for the article. I can't say I am overly keen on the fourth official being from West Yorkshire, although it turns out he comes from Wakefield.

I'm probably overanalysing, but then I am nervous as hell! Eek

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Friday's referee on 12:46 - Apr 23 with 1371 viewsDavieQPR

Just shows when a large tv audience is expected there is not one EFL referee that can be trusted not to mess up.
Friday's referee on 13:33 - Apr 23 with 1248 viewsNorthernr

Friday's referee on 12:46 - Apr 23 by DavieQPR

Just shows when a large tv audience is expected there is not one EFL referee that can be trusted not to mess up.

Prem ref for Sheff Wed v West Brom too - albeit only Graham Scott.
Friday's referee on 14:16 - Apr 23 with 1131 viewssaxbend

So we're getting Stroud at Coventry. There's just no way we're going a whole season without him before he retires.
Friday's referee on 14:53 - Apr 23 with 1045 viewsNorthernr

Friday's referee on 14:16 - Apr 23 by saxbend

So we're getting Stroud at Coventry. There's just no way we're going a whole season without him before he retires.

He doesn't have a game at all this weekend. Seems to almost exclusively be on fourth official duty in the Prem these days - and he can't even do that very well, Eze laughing at him trying to use the board at Liverpool Palace last week.
Friday's referee on 15:35 - Apr 23 with 923 viewsSnipper

Friday's referee on 14:53 - Apr 23 by Northernr

He doesn't have a game at all this weekend. Seems to almost exclusively be on fourth official duty in the Prem these days - and he can't even do that very well, Eze laughing at him trying to use the board at Liverpool Palace last week.

Is the midget really retiring at the end of the season?
Friday's referee on 15:56 - Apr 23 with 845 viewscolinallcars

I remember when I was a kid about half past three, my older brother used to take me to games. He told me the Rs had refused to play a game that was to be reffed by a man named Reg Leafe.
I don't know whether he was pulling my leg.
Said Mr Leafe went on to ref in a World Cup.
Would the club have been allowed to refuse in this Way?
Friday's referee on 16:16 - Apr 23 with 758 viewssaxbend

I didn't mean to imply that. I could (and probably should) have said until rather than before.
Login to get fewer ads

Friday's referee on 18:33 - Apr 23 with 582 viewskensalriser

Friday's referee on 15:56 - Apr 23 by colinallcars

I remember when I was a kid about half past three, my older brother used to take me to games. He told me the Rs had refused to play a game that was to be reffed by a man named Reg Leafe.
I don't know whether he was pulling my leg.
Said Mr Leafe went on to ref in a World Cup.
Would the club have been allowed to refuse in this Way?

You've grown up a lot in 26 minutes.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024