Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds 10:58 - Apr 24 with 34653 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Will give this another go if ok even with hot favourites Leeds in town.

St George’s Day there, ANZAC day here tomorrow in Aus and NZ- so we keep the spirit of no surrender till we safe.

Heart 2 1 to us, head 0-2. A draw will be victorious.

For those going, give our lads that extra salvo of energy.

DonnieR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:57 - Apr 26 with 1922 viewsQPunkR

Full time. What a result, what a performance

QPR - "shit but local"

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:58 - Apr 26 with 1882 viewsFG_R

Well done to Marti and the team.
What a way to guarantee survival.
Leeds biggest defeat of the season.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:58 - Apr 26 with 1869 viewsHoopsie

We had 8 attempts to get out of the relegation pack, almost as many attempts to put Championship safety to bed, but QPR being QPR we just had to do this to perfection in the ultimate home game with all the thrills and drama as if we had just waited to unleash the grand finale on our own stage to a full capacity crowd.

Who would have written this script let alone acted it out to perfection

Love it!
[Post edited 26 Apr 22:15]

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:59 - Apr 26 with 1810 viewsitsbiga

Jobs a good’un.
I work with a bloke from Leeds :)

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:59 - Apr 26 with 1802 viewscorse

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:59 - Apr 26 with 1798 viewsted_hendrix

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:53 - Apr 26 by perpignanR

Looks like away fans have gone home.

Marching on together.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:00 - Apr 26 with 1754 viewsDamo1962

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:47 - Apr 26 by hoops_legend

Ok I’m going to ask it…. Why couldn’t we play like this all season :)

The cynic in me, probably harshly, thinks these players have played like they would like a new contract...and to play under MC. If they get one...they will have deserved it. If MC can make us more consistent over a whole season...who knows where we will end up. He has won me over finally and deserves a new contract as well.Can't believe I was thinking of giving this game a wide berth too🤭 Even turned the commentators up😉
[Post edited 26 Apr 22:14]
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:00 - Apr 26 with 1749 viewsDorse

May I be the first to say ...

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Login to get fewer ads

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:02 - Apr 26 with 1634 viewsstainrods_elbow

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:57 - Apr 26 by danehoop

Great Team performance. I think Chair has probably played one of his best games tonight. Tenacious all over the park.

Best player on the pitch tonight, and could have had two or three. Eclipsed the lot of those Leeds starlets. Main worry now is that he's played himself to the top of their transfer target list and we do the wrong thing, cash in, and buy replacements at Lidl.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:02 - Apr 26 with 1653 viewsGaryT

4-0 thrashing of Leeds live on Sky with everyones eyes on us.
Handed the title to Leicester
Ipswich pissing themselves.
Wednesday, Birmingham, Plymouth, Blackburn all a little less confident about their future.

Thank you Rangers, THIS is why we support you....I need another beer.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:03 - Apr 26 with 1595 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

How wonderful. Highlights we will be watching for decades to come. The Spike Milligan war memoir and never surrender theme were surprisingly good omens for the 6 points in the last 2 games Victory in Shepherd’s bush day. I think Clive should start the match thread for next weeks game out of honour of him being who he is to us.

DonnieR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:03 - Apr 26 with 1590 viewsfraserc

16th!
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:03 - Apr 26 with 1583 viewsQPunkR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:59 - Apr 26 by ted_hendrix

Marching on together.

Matching to the station together

QPR - "shit but local"

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:04 - Apr 26 with 1566 viewsperpignanR

And in 16th I think.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:04 - Apr 26 with 1557 viewsHAYESBOY

Never in doubt. Don't know what you lot were worried about.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:04 - Apr 26 with 1521 viewsMick_S

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 21:59 - Apr 26 by ted_hendrix

Marching on together.

Walking home to Euston...

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:04 - Apr 26 with 1519 viewsMatch82

16th. We're home.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:04 - Apr 26 with 1504 viewsWilkinswatercarrier

What a performance, dominated them completely in the 2nd half.
Difficult to pick a MoTM, but for me I thought Field was outstanding. Special mention for Dykes who was absolutely immense as the first line of defence and winning headers.

Outstanding. And the kit looked good as well!!!
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:04 - Apr 26 with 1497 viewsQPunkR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:03 - Apr 26 by fraserc

16th!

The Holy Land

QPR - "shit but local"

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:04 - Apr 26 with 1493 viewsScubaHoop

This is how they keep us coming back for more!! Sexy b*starts in their blue and white hoops playing like we dream they play. They could do this every week you know but it'd get boring, all QPR fans are masochists, I can't be feeling this great too often, I might get entitled.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:05 - Apr 26 with 1454 viewsNorthantsHoop

Fantastic URsss - saved the best to last.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:06 - Apr 26 with 1417 viewsHoopsie

The Game 46 relegation thread would be much more fun to speculate I reckon, wouldn’t it be?

Poll: Who will follow Rotherham and Huddersfield to League One?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:06 - Apr 26 with 1412 viewsGloucs_R

What an unbelievable season. We've gone from most of us believing we were going to be relegated to beating the top two teams in the league and being comfortably clear of relegation. Arise Sir Marti

Poll: Are we staying up?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:06 - Apr 26 with 1392 viewsaston_hoop

When all this calms down, watch the Watford highlights from the first day and then the highlights from this game side by side. Then come at me if you still don't think Martí is a miracle worker

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 22:06 - Apr 26 with 1370 viewsMatch82

Lap of honour for the team today? I'd imagine this will be one of the more enthusiastic ones we've ever had for a team that's been in the relegation zone most of the season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024