Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds 10:58 - Apr 24 with 34481 viewsSouthAfricanRanger

Will give this another go if ok even with hot favourites Leeds in town.

St George’s Day there, ANZAC day here tomorrow in Aus and NZ- so we keep the spirit of no surrender till we safe.

Heart 2 1 to us, head 0-2. A draw will be victorious.

For those going, give our lads that extra salvo of energy.

DonnieR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:25 - Apr 26 with 1468 viewshoops_legend

Yes Anderson what a beautiful strike

Love this intra play between chair, willock and Anderson
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:25 - Apr 26 with 1452 viewsMatch82

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:23 - Apr 26 by GaryT

A couple of chances not taken, it's only a matter of time before Lids turn the pressure up. Could really do with a 2nd whilst we are on top....I know, what am I like!

Would you like to request a third?
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:26 - Apr 26 with 1435 viewsBluce_Ree

I'm still super nervous and it is far from over but also FKING HELL I LOVE THIS FKING CLUB!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:26 - Apr 26 with 1426 viewsGaryT

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:23 - Apr 26 by GaryT

A couple of chances not taken, it's only a matter of time before Lids turn the pressure up. Could really do with a 2nd whilst we are on top....I know, what am I like!

That'll do nicely
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:26 - Apr 26 with 1399 viewsBeckenhamhoop

I hope this is a prelude to next season.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:26 - Apr 26 with 1389 viewshoops_legend

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:22 - Apr 26 by QPunkR

After Chelseavić palmed a routine save straight out in front of him in the 6 yard box

Give over mate

Decent enough save
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:27 - Apr 26 with 1359 viewsDamo1962

What a time to score your first goal...loving this.This is the QPR I have been missing. We should get a point now😉😎🥳
[Post edited 26 Apr 20:29]
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:29 - Apr 26 with 1277 viewsGaryT

What the hell did Marti say to get this kind of response? I'll have what he's havin.
Login to get fewer ads

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:29 - Apr 26 with 1255 viewsrbee

Exactly the type of goal we have been waiting for Andersen to score. Superb.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:29 - Apr 26 with 1253 viewsw7r

Leeds are properly rattled
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:30 - Apr 26 with 1229 viewsToast_R

Think Leeds are still in Middlesbrough
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:30 - Apr 26 with 1218 viewsQPunkR

Lids are looking fkn rattled. Can't string one pass together

QPR - "shit but local"

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:31 - Apr 26 with 1190 viewsToast_R

We need to put them to the sword this half because Leeds surely can't be this bad second half?
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:32 - Apr 26 with 1133 viewsVancouverHoop

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:25 - Apr 26 by hoops_legend

Yes Anderson what a beautiful strike

Love this intra play between chair, willock and Anderson

Yeah. Really looking forward to what they could do in this division next season
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:32 - Apr 26 with 1118 viewsDamo1962

Get to H/T with our goal intact...and even I will start to believe. Bet Leicester and Ipswich fans are loving us right now.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:32 - Apr 26 with 1117 viewsQPunkR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:26 - Apr 26 by hoops_legend

Give over mate

Decent enough save

I'll agree insofar as it was a save

QPR - "shit but local"

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:32 - Apr 26 with 1111 viewshoops_legend

I’m going to jinx us but we are playing lovely football

Play like this and we can do well with Marti next season
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:33 - Apr 26 with 1089 viewsQPunkR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:31 - Apr 26 by Toast_R

We need to put them to the sword this half because Leeds surely can't be this bad second half?

I'm sure mother Farke will be laying into em at half time

QPR - "shit but local"

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:34 - Apr 26 with 1049 viewsR_from_afar

Big save from Asmir. And breathe

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:34 - Apr 26 with 1047 viewshoops_legend

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:32 - Apr 26 by QPunkR

I haven’t seen one positive message in this thread from you in what is one of our best first 30 mins of the season

Strange
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:34 - Apr 26 with 1041 viewsMatch82

Great save from Begovic
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:34 - Apr 26 with 1042 viewsToast_R

Sky commentators hating this.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:34 - Apr 26 with 1035 viewsMonkey_Roots

Apparently, this wasn’t the game Don Goodman was expecting… for the 10th time.
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:34 - Apr 26 with 1036 viewsQuillPenRiot

Good save there!
Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:34 - Apr 26 with 1030 viewsQPunkR

Marti-His Part in our Victory-match thread vs Weeds on 20:32 - Apr 26 by QPunkR

Good save there though, mind

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024